Kit, "Asshole!! We've been planning about this trip and activities for a week! You can't get away from me! "

Beam, "Yeaaasss Mommy Kit! Happy now?!"

Pha, "Alright you guys, I got a message from Ai'Forth earlier and It seems they arrived first so we need to hurry. "

woah! So Pha already got Ai'Forth's number??.. Err.. So what Beam? Aish!

Kit, "Oh~ so Ai'Forth is waiting, huh? Then let's go and leave this useless shit here, besides you heard the man, he's not coming with us. Let's go. " screw you Kit!

Beam, "Shut up, Jerk!" Then I grab my backpack and hit it to his shoulder. I really hate this attitude of his, Pissing me off like this.

Kit, "Oyy where the hell do you think you're going?! You're not coming with us! Let's Go Pha! Beam is not joining us today! Call Ai'Forth. Tell him Beammie is not coming with us!"

No way!!

Beam, "You! I said Shut up! " pinching his cheeks will be enough since he hate it so well haha!

Kit, "Bastard! " yeah yeah Kitty. I'm not scared of your tiny paws!!!

Pha, "Tsk! Stop it, both of you! You're too noisy. "

Beam, "That's Kit! "

Kit, "No! I'm not! And You're not allowed to see Ai'Forth!" Then he opened two buttons of my shirt and started to annoy me again!! "Look at you! you look disgusting with those hickeys under your shirt! you just committed adultery!"

That's it!

Beam, "Come here! you short legged pumpkin!" I kicked his leg and tickles his side until he fall off the couch, then i pull his leg's and drag him across the room near the balcony, thankfully Ai'Pha joined us by helping me out to bully this kitten, so the dirty work succeeded. I know he's not mad at me, He's just worrying so much since it was him who help me last night since I was so drunk, but you couldn't blame me if want to bully the kitten sometimes.

Kit, "Stop stop it! No matter what you do Beam, I still need to tell Ai'Forth the truth about your unfaithfulness. Have some mercy will you?! " and he smirk.

Arrrrgh!! Please can somebody stop this freak before he spill those nonsense to Ai'Forth!!

Pha, "Come on let's go, tsk. Hurry and stop talking about Ai'Forth and behave will you?! " he sounded like a father isn't he? But the truth is.. We're just his poor servants! Stupid Phana.

  Well.. It's not that I care about whatever Ai'Forth thinks of me, It's just that, Heck I don't know.! He can date lots of guys and girls in one night without being reckless like this. But look at me! Guess I still have a lot to learn before we can be even in this field. Oh yes, he's Bi. Surprised? Nah! With that Look? Of course he can have anyone. He's got the gutz 😉

 He's got the gutz 😉