After the call with my mom, I and Oli headed towards my parents' house.

Once we had gotten there Oli had gotten out of the truck and came around to my side and opening it.

We walked hand and hand up to my parents front door and knocked.

"Look! It's the newly engaged couple!" My mom yelled as she opened the door.

We walked into the house heading straight to the dining room, where everyone erupted in cheers and coming to greet us and congratulating us on our engagement.

After everyone had hugged us and sat back down my dad came over to me.

"Look at you, my only little girl getting married. I'm so proud of you and what you've done. And you couldn't have picked a better man to spend your life with, I'm very happy for you babygirl I love you." My dad said with tears in his eyes, which in return made me cry.

"I love you dad, thank you," I said kissing his cheek.

My dad has moved onto Oli and shook his hand and something along the line of I love you and I'm happy that you make my daughter happy but if you ever hurt her I'll hurt you. You know just typical dad things.

We all sat down and began eating.

"So do you guys know when the wedding will be?" Bentley asked.

"We kinda talked about it in Fiji but about three months from now maybe sooner, but I do know some wedding planners that I'll probably be talking with tomorrow. But I don't plan on doing any actual planning until Monday when everything's open." I explained to him.

"Well, I'm excited for ya sis you got yourself a good one," Colton said.

"I know I do," I said as I kissed Oli cheek.

After that, we just continued talking enjoying the food everyone was asking about Fiji and then all the wife's were asking about after wedding things like when are we going to have kids. To which I said we don't know purely because I want it to be a surprise.

But after dinner, I and Oli left because we wanted to go grocery shopping since we had thrown everything out in the house before we left.

We decided to go to H-E-B to shop.

"Hey, over a year ago is where everything started for us," Oli said once we had made it to the meat section.

"Oh my gosh you're right, I still think about it to this day because I was getting ready to check out when I realized I forgot ground beef and came here and you were here," I said smiling at the thought.

"I'm glad you forgot your ground beef." He said with a smirk.

"Please, let's go," I said as pushed him and began walking towards the checkout.

We paid for everything and then loaded everything up into the truck, we finally had gotten back home around 7 in the evening but we both weren't too tired.

We first unloaded all the groceries, and then our clothes from Fiji I threw in the wash and I went to take a shower after Oli had gotten out.

I was drying my hair with a towel as I was walking down the hallway and into the living room where Oli was.

When I got in there he was looking at me with an unreadable look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as I sat down on the couch next to him.

"This is going to be the longest three months of my life." He groaned further confusing me.

"Babe, what are you talking about?" I don't once again ask him.

"That damn outfit is what I'm talking about." He said looking at me with a look I've never seen before. His eyes were so much darker.

I looked down at what I was wearing and frowned seeing as I had on leggings and a tank top not sure how this outfit was making things hard for him.

"Baby, I'm wearing leggings and a tank top, I don't see how this is making it hard you." My confusion very apparent.

"It's making it hard be- you know what forget I need to use the bathroom I'll be out in a bit." He said as he pushed himself off the couch and walked towards the bathroom.

I decided I'd go put a sweater on top of this so things wouldn't be as tough on him. Because I certainly don't mean to because I've been in his place before and it sucks.

I went back into the living room and turned off the tv and went into the kitchen to get some snacks and taking them back into the bedroom and laying them on the bed.

I was about to get in bed when I remembered the laundry needed to go in the dryer so I went and did that before heading back into the room.

I climbed into bed and turned on Netflix putting on one of my favorite movies kiss & cry.

About 15 minutes later Oli came into the room and climbing into bed as well.

"I'm sorry I was rude earlier, I was just frustrated it's never been this hard for me to wait before so it's just taking me back a little." I could tell he was embarrassed which there we definitely no reason for that.

"You don't need to apologize I'm sorry if I've been making things hard for you I don't mean too, it's been really hard for me too," I said honestly.

"Well, still I'm sorry for being grumpy with you, I need to handle my hormones better especially when around you." He said making us both laugh.

We ended up cuddling and watching movies while snacking of course.

It was now eleven at night and we were both finally feeling a little tired.

So we decided to put one last movie on before going to sleep.

But we definitely did not get to finish it before our tiredness finally caught up with us and we both ended falling asleep.
............................................................................
A/N: Yay! The first chapter up since I started the schedule for updating, I can tell it's already going to be a big help as far as getting out chapters as regularly as possible for you guys.

I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I seriously can't wait until they get married. There's still going to be quite a few chapters before that happens, but it will be soon😉

I'm loving this book so much and I hope you guys are too. Every day seeing the reads on my book go up seriously makes it. It makes me so happy to know that someone is reading my book and enjoying it!

Comment&Vote!

Love you guys so much!❤️