Chapter Sixteen.

I was out of work in a jiffy, hoping I could make it to the jewelry store as quickly as I could. The rain was coming down kind of hard, but thanks to my amazing umbrella I made it to the store. I left my umbrella outside and made my way in, William greeting me right away.

"Alaine, I have just what you came for." he said, going to the back and coming back with two small boxes.

"Are they as pretty as I ordered them to be?" I said happily.

"Better. Here you go." he handed me the boxes. I safely put the boxes in my bag and said goodbye to William. On my way out I had only one place in mind, the boys' hotel. I tried my best to avoid traffic but a red light caught up to me. I stood there waiting, while the other intersection was crossing, I saw a familiar face.

It was Sarnia. And to my surprise her nose was fine and she had a boy wrapped around her hand. No surprise there, if only he knew he was being used. I looked away before she noticed me in the crowd. When the walk sign lit up I sped walked to get to the other side. After that I kind of jogged most of the way. When I reached the hotel I was half relieved, when I made it up to the door I stopped.

Today Harry was leaving. Not just Harry, but Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn as well. Their vacation had come to an end and as they had said, they had to go back home. After Harry and I got back home late three days ago, he spent the night in my place. I still blush when I think about our night together. I think it is a memory I will always hold dear and near to my heart. We spent the morning together and then later that night Louis came to sleep over.

I had told him everything that happened, between the dates, how I felt about Harry, to how I ended up making love with him. Yes, making love. Because nothing about what we did was less than that. I felt it- we felt it. I remember at some point Harry was holding me and all he could say was "Making love to you is better than eating your pancakes." I couldn't stop but laugh at the memory. I had really fallen for this guy and quite fast if I do say so myself. But what else could I expect? He was very charming, cheeky, romantic, and overall an amazing person.

I frown at the door, I was about to let this person fly away from me instead of keeping him close to me. But he promised he would come get me and I really do believe him. I reach for the door with the key card when it flings open and I see Louis's beautiful blue eyes.

"Laney!" he screamed and hugged me.

"Lou!" I said, hugging back.

"Alaine? She's here?!" I heard a husky voice running to the door.

Louis let me inside and I saw all the boys coming to give me a hug. At last I got to hug Harry, the one I really wanted. "Babe, I'm so glad you're here! I thought you were going to get out late?"

"Shannon let me off earlier, I told her about your departure, and without hesitation she let me go free! She promised to tell my boss the reasons why and to put in a good word of how great of a worker I am." I smiled.

"Well, come on babe! I want to cuddle with you for the last time." Harry said, pulling me towards his room. I giggled and followed him.

"AGAIN GUYS I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE AN UNCLE." Louis screamed.

We closed the door and I took off my shoes and undid my hair bun along with putting my bag on the night stand. I laid down next to Harry in his really fluffy bed. We relaxed, me in Harry's arms and mine wrapped around him. I looked up at him. His eyes closed, his curls perfectly hanging and sprayed on the pillow, he looked so perfect, I wish I had a camera for this.

"Harry..."

"Yes love?" he said opening them and grinning at me.

"I'm going to miss you."