Chapter Twelve.

My palm became really sweaty, it became uncomfortable for me, heat has never been my friend. In Seattle, you get used to the wet, cold weather. I sighed, noticing my eyes weren't opened, as I fluttered them open, I smelled something good. Something manly, a cologne I have smelled before, was it Thierry Mugier's?

I opened my eyes to see the brightest green eyes I have ever seen.

"H-harry?" I said, my throat feeling dry, almost as if I was deprived of water for a week. My lips felt chapped as I rubbed them together, I looked around to see a small TV hanging from the wall, and a needle into my hand, the awkward feeling making it hurt a bit.

"Alaine." he brought my other hand to his lips.

"Where am I?" I said, sounding extra groggy, well today is not my day.

"You're at the hospital love. You passed out from your nose bleed." he tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear. I blinked a lot, trying to remember a nose bleed. When did I get a nose bleed? At the beach? No, I'm pretty sure I was okay after that. I rushed upstairs and... and my phone was missing. And then... it all came crashing down on me. Crap. Sarnia.

I laid back down mumbling, Harry shushed me. "Alaine it's okay. The doctor said it was just a nose bleed. No head injuries from all the damage she did, the scratches are minor and will be gone in less than two weeks. You'll be fine." he assured me.

I sighed. "And Sarnia?"

Harry looked me in the eye, wishing I would avoid that subject. "She had a broken nose, almost took it legal until I told her that if she did I would testify in your defense because I know she was the one who attacked you. She said she's leaving to New York tomorrow, she already left to get out of the house."

I nodded, she was really mad at me but why did that mean she had to try and hurt me? I may have done wrong on kissing Harry back but, I was totally willing to not ever bring it up for their sake. Guess Harry felt guilty and spilled the beans. Who knew she was such a violent girl? I noticed Harry stare at me as all these thoughts came into play.

"Do I look that horrible you have to make that face?" I said.

He shook his head. "No no! Alaine that's not why I was staring, I mean your hair is staticish but no! You don't look horrible you look very cute..." he trailed off biting his lip.

I giggled, which made him blush. "Harry, did you mean it?"

"Mean what?" he asked.

"When you said you liked me?"

He stood silent for a minute, I couldn't see any expression on his face, did that mean he took back everything he said? I bet I just made a fool out of myself. Maybe he didn't want me to remember and I stupidly brought up something he was uncomfortable with.

"Yes, Alaine, I did." he kissed my forehead. "I've been so stupid lately, I thought that day when I was in the hospital that you were with Louis. You guys seemed so happy. I couldn't think about how you guys have probably..." he trailed off looking down.

I lifted his face. "I never had sex with Louis. He is wonderful, but I bet you already knew that. He isn't like many guys, he's kind, loyal, funny, and very respectful. But he's nothing more than a best friend, I wish you would have just asked me or Lou before going off and acting like a jerk."

"I know Alaine, and I'm so sorry. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. You don't know how I've been feeling about you."

My heart fluttered. "You have no idea how I feel about you either Harry."

He kissed me, for the second time, and it felt just as amazing. He kissed my nose and grinned at me. "Harry Styles, I really like you." I said.

He chuckled, the most cutest chuckle ever. I couldn't help but smile. He fed me some jello from the cafeteria and by after noon they released me. Getting out of that bed was the greatest feeling ever! Except getting out of the hospital gown, that was extremely comfortable. Going down to the waiting room I saw everyone waiting there for me.