Chapter Thirty-Eight.

WARNING: THERE MAY BE STRONG USE OF LANGUAGE AND INTENSE SCENCES FOR SOME VIEWERS. CONTINUE READING IF YOU ARE ABLE TO HANDLE THESE

Thatch stood quiet before falling to the ground on his knees, near Greg's lifeless body. He whimpered a bit as his shoulders seemed to jerk and hunch over Greg.

"Greg, I'm so sorry..." he cried out.

I trembled on my elbows as I tried to pull myself up, getting the full view of what had just occurred. Greg had bullet holes through his back, through his chest, his skin was pale and you could see his chest rising in shallow breaths. I looked away and began to tear up. I couldn't believe Greg was going to die, here I am about to die as well, and Thatch is going to get his way.

I look at my bedroom door, which is still closed, but if I crawl to it I can lock it and escape from the emergency stairs through my window... it could be a chance. I started to claw my way around the couch towards the door, looking back once in a while to see if Thatch was still hugging Greg's body and whimpering. As I hung onto the door knob I felt this great pressure on my calve. I yelled in searing pain.

"Ah!" I yelled.

"Where are you going?!" Thatch cried out as he yanked my hair back.

"Ah! Thatcher you killed him! You killed him how could you?!" I cried to him.

He whimpered a bit before taking my arm and shoving me on the living room rug again, I tried to prevent getting hurt but my arms burned as I slowed down, I had carpet burn. The fire sensation felt like it was eating my skin mercilessly.

"Its all your fault! Because of you I had to kill him!" he screamed at me.

"I didn't do anything! It was all you! Its your fault! Its always been your fault Thatcher, stop blaming other people for your mistakes!" he whipped his hand across my face, I fell to my side as I let more tears fall from my eyes. I could no longer feel that cheek, the pain was intense that it numbed itself out.

"You're going to pay for that, you stupid bitch." he said through gritted teeth. He held my head to the rug as he got on top of my back to keep me down, I scratched his arms to make him stop but it was useless. He held both my wrists in one hand out stretched over my head. I was trapped under his body weight with nothing to grab on, nothing to use in my defense, it was tiresome to keep squirming under him because all he would do it apply more weight on me.

I felt his free hand start to tug on my jeans, lowering them down, including my underwear. "NO THATCHER PLEASE NO!" I cried out. The cold air began to hit my concealed skin and I knew exactly how I was going to pay for that. I squirmed more as he tried to pull everything lower, trying to get my hands out of his grip. He got frustrated and gripped my hair from its roots.

"AH!" I yelped.

"Stop it! Stop struggling!"

"I will never stop fighting you..."

"After today, you wont be doing anything. You'll be dead. After you, I'm killing myself. I wont leave you alone ever again Alaine." he put him mouth near my neck, sending chills down and up my body. I cried, my head down to the rug, this is how its going to end. I never thought that I would once again be under Thatcher, maybe this is how it was suppose to be the first time, tricking death was not a game anyone should play. Here it is again, taunting me with what is going to happen and how nothing will ever change that.

Harry, I'm sorry that I have failed you. My muscles are tired, my will is crush, and my fate is decided. I just wish I could have avoiding mingling you in it, it wouldn't give you a reason to hate me so much. But I will never hate you, I love you...