Chapter Four.

Its been three days since my sleepover with Louis, I never knew what a great guy he was! We kept in touch after that, hoping I could go visit Harry soon. Louis feels like my best friend, always open and happy with me. Making me laugh at the randomest of moments. I couldn't get enough of him so I told him we should have another sleepover soon.

I heard my phone's blink! and I looked down at the text message.

Sometimes I just want to run around in the nude, not to be awkward but to let the boys breath.

I almost spilled the coffee I was making. I quickly handed the woman her coffee and walked to the back to use the facilities. As I washed my hands I heard another text.

Alaine, if I picked you up right now would you come along with me?

where would we be going Louis?

Harry, he's much better and he was allowed more visitors today.

My heart skipped a beat when I read that, I think I reread it more than twice. I looked in the mirror, my purple sweater made my boobs look non-existent. How could I go looking like crap? I messed up my hair a bit and put on some chap stick before I got out. It was three o'clock and that meant I was done for the day. I said bye to Shannon and when I was about to start walking I saw Louis against the outside doors.

"Hey Lou!" I said hugging him.

"You ready?" he smiled enthusiastically.

"Well I look like crap, I wish I could go back home and change up my wardrobe a bit. That'd be nice."

"You look nice, a cute purple grape." he joked.

I playfully punch him on the arm. "C'mon!" I pulled his arm and lead him the way home.

I changed into a casual strapless dress with a sweater and short boots. I put on more chap stick and a little mascara to make my eyes look a bit less tired. I found Louis watching TV in the living room.

"Ta-da!" I yelled.

He turned around to see me. "Wow, you look magnificent!" he said turning off the TV and getting up. "M'lady, may I escort you to the big van?" he said, the British accent making him sound official.

I wrapped my arm around his elbow and he lead me down to the van, racing at some point. Everything we did was just too childish. I'm so glad he lets me be childish with him. The drive wasn't bad either, but as we arrived to the hospital I started to feel that big hole in my gut. I squeezed Louis's hand.

"Laney?" he asked.

"You have to promise me you wont ever tell Harry this. I know you're his friend but this is just one secret. Please?" I asked.

"Of course Laney." he kissed my hand, as if that sealed the deal on our secret. Gosh I adore him. I looked him straight in the eye, making sure he's serious as am I. just as I am about to say something the car stop and the driver opens the door.

"C'mon, you can tell me later." Louis said, I nodded in agreement. I followed Louis, who was being shielded by another guy as we were bombarded by paparazzi. Louis wrapped his arms around my head and held me close, I suppose hoping no one saw my face as we entered the hospital. When we finally got inside we got the visitor pass and took the elevator.

Before we arrived to the twelfth floor, Louis signed at least seven autographs for doctors' daughters and more nurses who, I could tell, were mad at me and trying to get Louis's attention. Boob attention. Sluts.

When we arrived and went to the section where the nurse took our names and led us to the waiting room where I saw Zayn, Niall, and Liam. I felt like a sore thumb. Their good looks were what made them stand out.