Chapter Five.

I woke up to white cool sheets, I felt something playing with my hair. I rubbed my right eye and sat up to see Harry grinning as I looked at him sleepily. "Harry..." I said, a little too passionately.

"Hey love you fell asleep."

"I'm sorry. You were asleep so I guess I just..."

"I'm glad you're here. I can finally talk to you, right?"

"Yeah Harry, I'm sorry I didn't hear you out." I said apologetically.

He rested his head on his pillow and looked at me. "I've been trying to say that I'm sorry for that day at Luna's, for being a jerk. I didn't mean to... I had a lot of things going on and when I saw you I really was tipsy."

I nodded, understanding after what the doctor said. "I know Harry. I'm sorry for slapping you. It was impulse and..." I trailed off. Not wanting to start telling him about my past. He doesn't need to know that.

"No! I deserved that. I'm not an asshole, I just act like one sometimes." he says with a sigh.

I was about to grab his hand for comfort, knowing that stressed him out but Louis burst in doing a musical number and pumping his hands in the air. I couldn't help but laugh, neither did Harry.

"The nurse said she needs Harry to sleep now Laney." Louis said.

"That's fine," I said getting up and nodding. "I think he should too."

"Laney?" Harry asked me amusingly.

"Um yes." I blushed. The way my name came out of his lips...

"I'll call you Laney." he winked at me, just as I was about to say okay Louis ran around to my side of the bed and bear hugged me.

"NO! My Laney!"

I stood there, blushing as Louis's warmth ran down my body. I couldn't help it. These boys were all too nice to not let your body react this way. I didn't hug back though, I kept my arms at my side, watching Harry's face drop from a smile to a what? He quickly composed it to a blank sheet a paper.

"Come on love, we should get you home."

I nodded as Louis wrapped my arm around his, and properly escorted me to the door. I kept on looking at Harry as we walked away, Louis just march-walked.

"See you later Harry!" he yelled before leaving.

"Alright Lou." he smiled, almost too suddenly.

I walked out of the building with Louis, having a tickle fight down the elevator to the point where I was on the floor. When we heard the ding we ran out, Louis handed me glasses he bought me and hugging my head protectively once again from the paparazzi. On the way home, Louis passed by for some ice cream buckets and Pop Eye Chicken.

"Why'd you buy more food Louis?" I asked, waiting in the car for about five minutes.

"Sleep over?" he asked so innocently I couldn't say no.

We arrived to my house and we immediately popped in a movie, one about the 9/11 tragedy and we both ended up crying all over our ice cream. It was good ice cream too, so we just finished it. When we finished the bucket of chicken he bought, the romantic comedy ended and we were both making jokes out of the ending.

"How awkward!" he said.

"How is that awkward? They just wanted sex from each other but obviously they were going to end up having feelings for each other." I said, taking out the DVD.

"How awkward is it telling your best friend you're sexually frustrated?" he joked.

"Louis, I'm sexually frustrated." I said in a serious face. His face dropped.