Chapter Six.

After shopping with Carol last week, me and Louis had another sleepover that Friday and promised to see me today, although it started to rain really hard about ten minutes ago. I had the day off and I decided I should go visit Harry at the hospital. He's still there because apparently when Paul was given the okay to release him, he got a huge fever that lasted for three days, he's still recovering from it. Louis also told me the virus was contagious so no one could enter the room unless he/she was a doctor or nurse.

As much as I begged Louis, he said he couldn't risk getting me sick too. So Harry has been on my mind all week. I cant believe I saved him still, but I also wish he would get out already. I heard the boys vacation here wont be forever and I'd love to tell him about how I've been feeling lately.

I had my brown Uggs on, black jeans, and a khaki one-sided lace top. Shopping with Carol came in super handy. I also cleaned out my closet, taking out things I was never going to wear deciding I will give them out to good will. I heard my phone ring.

I'm outside love, open the door so I can help you carry the bags! Xx

I opened the door to find Louis and Zayn. Zayn surprised me being here, he usually spends time with his girlfriend. But I guess being here he doesn't have a lot to do.

"Hey guys!" I said hugging them both. "These are the bags. When will we deliver them?"

"These are a lot of bags Laney! What do you do with clothes, hibernate them?" Louis said.

"I like clothes, I didn't have a lot as a kid, so I decided to go all out when I moved here. Are three bags too much?" I asked shyly.

"No, I think it's great babe, you're doing a good deed." Zayn said.

"I agree. Are you giving away your sexy underwear too?" Louis asked.

I blushed as Zayn laughed. "Louis I told you to stop looking at the top drawers!"

"It was an accident Laney!" he hugged me as I kept on hoping Zayn would forget that. We grabbed the bags and left for the car and to the hospital. It was really early so luckily we didn't have paparazzi to get through until that afternoon.

When I got to Harry's room he was finally standing up coming from the bathroom. We all stared as we came in unnoticed, watching the hospital gown open from behind. I couldn't stop staring at his boxers, and Louis gasped which made Harry turn around immediately.

"Hey lad!" Louis said skipping to Harry slapping his butt.

Harry's cheeks turned red. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough." I said walking over to him and Louis. I couldn't believe I just saw his boxers. I tried my best not to blush from it too.

Louis helped him get back into bed. "So how are you feeling Harry?" I asked.

"I feel a lot better." he said, avoiding my gaze. I tried to ignore that.

"Let me check." I said, reaching for his forehead. He caught my arm midway and looked at me with a look I've seen before.

"I think that's the nurses job Alaine."

I pulled my hand back from him, swallowing a lump in my throat. I looked at Louis, hoping he can save me from the embarrassment. Louis gave Harry a look and then decided he should say something that made us all uncomfortable.

"So Laney was dying all week to see you Harry!"

I gave Louis a look, almost wanting to go over and hit him over the head with my boot. No one said anything while Louis stood there smiling at me and Harry. I was surprised even Harry didn't say anything.