Chapter Fifteen.

Its going to be three days before the boys leave back to London and although it has been on my mind, I havent brought it up with Harry yet. It seems like all this time with him has been an amazing dream, I don't want to ruin it one bit. I went out with Louis, Niall, and Zayn to the mall. We shopped for a lot of things, mostly for Louis's younger sisters who he couldn't resist bringing back presents for. I helped him out, giving him a tip or two about what they would love.

Zayn had gone shopping for his girlfriend, Perrie. I never really knew much about her until today. He seemed to have really missed her, so he brought a lot of things she would like. I gave him a high five, knowing this would be any girls dream boy.

Niall came because he heard there was food involved. No surprise there. He did buy a couple t-shirts and jeans for himself, but he certainly needed my help when it came to sizes. He even bought new sneakers!

On our way back to their hotel, Harry had promised to take me out somewhere. Getting there like around four Harry was already waiting for me. He immediately hugged me and gave me a kiss.

"You guys stop. You make me sad." Lou said.

"Lou why?" I asked.

"Cause now I'm lonely. Harry wont even touch me anymore, its all you! And we haven't had a sleepover, because you want to wake up early for him." he said, making a face. Harry and I giggled.

"Tonight Lou, you're all mine!" he attacked him with a hug, their inside jokes coming to play. I laughed as I set Lou's bags in his room. I went to Harry's room next to quickly change. He told me to bring my swimsuit and I hadn't changed into that yet. I had and put my tank and jeans over with my teal sweater.

I rushed out again, hoping I would get Harry's attention. "Harry, are you ready?"

"Yes love, guys, I'll see you later."

He grabbed my hand and I waved bye to everyone. Once we got going, I wondered where Harry would take me this time. Ever since that day I told him about what had happened to me, we always end up just kissing, no more pressure. Since then, I feel like I'm falling deeper for him, more than just liking him. Every nice thing he does for me, every date is just bringing me closer to him. And I cant help the feeling creeping on me like a butterfly on my shoulder, its too beautiful to make it fly away. We parked near a forest, not panicking when civilization ended a few miles back.

I got out and stretched my legs, making them feel amazing to finally stand up. As I noticed Harry get out with a duffle bag, he held my hand as we walked into the forest. There was a trail of red markers tied to some branches, are we following a path? I was intrigued by all the birds though, ignoring the red ribbons.

"Harry look berries!" I said running to a bush full of berries.

"That's nice love but look here." he said, I grabbed a handful and looked to where Harry was pointing to.

I dropped all my berries as I saw what Harry had brought me here for. The water was falling from maybe seven feet up, the water looked dark and the rocks grew some beautiful purple flowers. The cavern behind the waterfall looked so beautiful and I immediately realized why he brought me here for. He must have found this place, marked his way here, and wanted to share it with me. I couldn't believe my eyes, although there was no sun today, it was pretty humid. I felt a bead of sweat on my cheek and I wiped it away as we got closer to the water.

"Harry it's beautiful. How'd you find this?"

"Lets just say I wasn't looking for this but it can do. How about a dip love?" he said, removing his shirt, pants, socks and shoes. I did the same, reveling my bathing suit. Harry licked his lips and planted a kiss on mine, wrapping his arm around the small of my back and another behind my head.