Chapter Thirteen.

As we arrived at my apartment, Harry carried all my bags inside, except my carry-on. I could sense Harry's aura change when he got here, he didn't seem so sulky and mean, he gave off a more relaxed vibe. I thanked him, offering something to drink, and a seat.

When we got to the airport, the boys departed from us, saying they wanted to rest the entire day. I couldn't believe they were tired from just some beach fun! But I'm pretty sure it was just to get Harry and I alone, which we are right now actually. I put some tea to heat, knowing Harry loves tea, and sat across from him on my table.

"So I know this might sound weird but would you like to go out with me?"

I laughed. "Harry, I already agreed remember?"

"I know," he smiled, his dimples showing which completely caught my breath. "I just love hearing you say it."

I blushed, I couldn't help the way he made me feel. I really liked this boy! I couldn't shake this feeling off no matter what, it was like it already latched itself onto me. I got up and served us some tea, I couldn't help but watch as Harry sipped it and made a pleasuring sound. "Not as great as my tea back at home, but it's good."

"Gee thanks Harry."

After some tea, Harry was ready to leave, for some reason, all I wanted to do is be with him on my couch, maybe kiss him. I shook that thought away, I liked his lips too much. He led me out the door and as I ran with him, we went all the way to the black car, I saw a couple of flashes of light and Harry protected me from them. Once inside, a bunch of photographers were banging on the windows, questions bombarding us, and Harry just wrapped his arm around me as he told the driver to go to the mall.

"The mall? You could have told me! I would have brought my wallet."

He chuckled and pinched my nose. When we got there, Harry got an extra pair of glasses and we both rushed into the mall. Immediately he rushed to a vintage store, where there was fluffy scarf's, pink big sun hats, and old style clothes. He put on a hat and I gave him a sparkly scarf. After that we ran to the carts from JC Penny, he put me into the cart and pushed me around, window shopping. We stopped by and tried on things, but I bought nothing. I think it was the best shopping trip in the world. Once outside in the car, he took me back home.

At the door I hugged him tightly goodbye, almost imprinting his scent into my own, not wanting to let go. I felt him peck my head, I pulled away to get one good look at his beautiful emerald eyes.

"Thank you Harry, for such a wonderful day." I smiled.

"I'm sorry I didn't really make it seem like a date, time limits us. But I promise you, tomorrow everything will be perfect! How about a better first date, tomorrow, love?" he held my hand.

"Today was a good date, I liked it. Hm another one?" I put on a thinking face, I laughed. "I'm kidding! Of course I would love to Harry."

He chucked. "Tomorrow around five in the afternoon?"

"I'll be waiting."

***

I was all dolled up by four, my choice was a mini black skirt, maybe three inches from my knees, grey long socks over my knees, a purple tank top that flowed at the end, my grey cardigan, and purple boots that ended a bit before my knees. I decided to let my wavy hair loose, which I had noticed grew an inch or two. My phone vibrated, I was texting Louis and Carol.

Carol was out of town still, she even said she might move out of the state. I got so sad this morning at the news but she told me it wasn't a for sure thing. Except she did love the weather down in Florida, which I don't blame her for because its always rainy here. I unlocked my phone and opened up Louis's text.