Chapter Nine.

Louis was the first to make a sound. "Harr-eeeeee!"

"Lou-eeeeee!" he said, both of them grinning at each other. I cant even come between their bromance.

"Niall-eeeeeeee!" Niall said.

They laughed. I sat there, uncomfortably right in front of the "cute" couple, her arm still around that slim waist. If I got up right now, it would look so wrong. Especially cause she wouldn't take her eyes off of me.

Louis ran to hug Harry, and so did the other two boys. Finally I got up and backed to the other side of the island. I bumped into someone, turning around startled, I noticed it was just Liam. "Oh!"

"Hey Alaine!" he said, hugging me. "I didn't know you would be here!"

"I could say the same about you." I said.

"Yeah, Harry invited me, saying he heard the guys heading away so he needed some time to get away too."

Just then another girl, fairly pretty, came around. I noticed how she was actually dressed well, not half naked.

"Oh, Alaine, I'd like to present, my girlfriend Danielle." he said, she held out a hand with a beautiful smile.

"Nice to meet you Alaine. Aren't you the girl who saved Harry? Oh my gosh, you're my hero! You're much more pretty in person, I mean those magazines just said gross things about public actions but your intentions were so great, I think you're amazing."

I blushed, no one had ever called me that before. "Your very pretty yourself, Danielle."

"Oh please, call me Dani."

"Then call me Laney." I smiled.

"UH NO. YOU MAY NOT CALL HER LANEY." Louis shouted at us, throwing a grape. I caught it and threw it back.

"Yes she may!" I said.

"MY LANEY!" he said running to me as I ran to the living room through the other doorway. He caught me and we fell on the couch, him tickling me non-stop. Once he stopped he looked at me apologetically.

"I'm sorry Laney, I promised and Harry came without warning. I broke my promise. Wah, I need a hug." he said burying his face on my shoulder.

"Lou, you didn't know I forgive you. Let's make the best of this. Its just three days."

"Really? Oh Laney! I love you so much!" he said skipping to the kitchen. I giggled, following him back to face Harry and his... playmate.

"So we were just settling rooms Harry, is that alright?" I heard Zayn say, just as I walked in Harry looked at me. I couldn't look back so I went to get some apple juice, just to do something other than look at him.

"Yeah, sure. But fair warning, my lady and I get the one bedroom suite already, been broken in as well."

I dropped my plastic cup and looked awkwardly at everyone, even Danielle noticed something was off and came to help me pick up.

"I'm sorry guys, I thought I saw a spider on the floor. Haha." I nervously laughed, picking up with Danielle. I saw Zayn shaking his head at Harry and I saw him shrug. Of course he wouldn't care.

"I'm bunking with Niall, Liam with Dani, you with Sarnia as you just announced, and Louis with Alaine." Zayn said.

Harry looked at me, almost in pure anger. I didn't understand why, but something inside of me just drove me to put my cup down and go hold Louis's hand.

"Lou lets go unpack, I want to go to the beach!"

"Okay Laney!" Louis said.

The looks Harry gave me were terrible, but I didn't mind for once. I wanted to show I didn't really care about him or anything he says, but inside I know I do. Louis picked the bedroom in front of the bathroom, and next to the bathroom was Harry's room. At least I don't even share a wall with him.