25 (Edited)

Depuis le début

"mythere's so much I want to say and I've thought about how to say it for so long, but the moment I met you all those months ago in that grocery store I knew there was something there, I honestly thought I was going to be single the rest of my life that is until I met you. You mean the absolute world to me I don't know what I'd do without you, you keep me grounded I now have something to look forward to when I've had a long day at work. And I couldn't imagine not having that for the rest of my life, so will you make me the most blessed man on this earth and marry me?" And by the end of that, we both had tears in our eyes

"Of course I will!" I squealed pulling him to kiss him.

"I love you so much Oli so much," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck as we continued kissing.

"I love you too, il mio amore. More than you could imagine." He said grabbing my hand and placing the ring on my finger.

"Look at that it's a perfect fit." He said as he kissed the ring.

As the shocks of what just happened wore off we made our way back to our room.

We both changed and got into bed.

"So I feel like now is a perfect time to talk about marriage things," Oli said as we cuddled into each other.

"Okay, like what?" I asked.

"Well, How is the honeymoon going to work I'm kinda nervous about that. I want you to enjoy it." He said with a nervous tone in his voice.

"I think we should just let it happen naturally don't rush into it, also I have nothing else to compare. I'm equally as nervous but the great thing is was can figure it out together find what we like and don't like," I told him which seemed to reassure him.

"Okay, and we agreed on four kids, how long do you want to wait to get married?" He asked.

"I'd say about three months maybe not too long," I told him.

"Where do you want to have the honeymoon?" I asked.

"Good question we need to look into that, we could maybe do bora bora." He said.

"Really? You'd want to go to bora bora?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean why not might as well because once we have kids I highly doubt we'll be able too." He said.

"Fair point, but now here is where another question arises, how soon do you want to have kids?" I asked.

"Ultimately I think it's up to you but if I had a say in it, I would probably say why not try on the honeymoon?" He asked.

"I would love that, I mean if we're going to have four kids might as well get a head start on it," I said making us both laugh.

"Okay, we have a long day tomorrow love. So what do you say want to watch a movie till we fall asleep?" He asked.

"Sounds good I love you," I said kissing his cheek.

"I love you too babygirl." He kissed my forehead.

We put a movie on although we didn't get very far before we both fell asleep.
............................................................................
A/N: Ahh! They're engaged! This chapter was so much fun! What do you guys think about them being engaged?

I also couldn't wait any longer for this to happen I mean come on they've been together for over a year now! It just needed to happen.

I also really wanted to get this chapter out yesterday but I had so much going on it just didn't happen.

But I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving!🍂🦃

Also, what's your favorite Thanksgiving food?

Mine's pumpkin pie 🥧

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Comment&Vote!

Love you all so much!❤️