"Of course you're allowed to ask but that doesn't mean I'm going to tell you." He teased.

"You're so mean to me, I thought you loved me." Guilt tripping never hurt, right?

"I do love you, a lot in fact but I can love you and not tell you at the same time so don't even think about trying to guilt trip me it's not gonna work love." He chuckled when he saw the pout on my face.

Before I could stay anything else the waiter came out with our food, and Oli was wearing a triumphant grin on his face cause he knew I couldn't say anything.

Once the waiter left we dug into our food, me an Oli sharing some of ours as well, and after about 30 minutes of eating we were both done and we paid and then left a tip for the waiter.

Once paid and left a tip we left the little cafe. "That was really good babe I'm so full," I said as I held my stomach.

"I mean you did eat everything you order and some of my stuff too." He chuckled.

"Don't judge me I was hungry," I said as I punch his shoulder.

"I'm not judging I love a girl who can eat." He said as he kissed me.

We ended just walking around for most of the early morning we went to little souvenir shops.

"So before lunch do you wanna go back to the room and we can put all this stuff in it and freshen up a bit because we're not coming back to the room until tonight," Oli said.

"Yeah, that's fine," I told him.

Once back at the room we put everything we bought away and freshened up, Oli then started to be super weird secretive in a way he wouldn't let me see anything but I just chucked it up to the surprise and he didn't want me to see it.

Once we were done in the room we decided to get lunch at this seafood restaurant, I got crab cakes and Oli got a steak with lobster.

After lunch we decided to walk the beach, today wasn't going to be super busy like the rest of the week me and Oli wanted to have one day to ourselves since the rest of week we would go scuba diving learning how to surf just things like that.

We walked hand and hand down the beach just enjoying ourselves.

We continued our day just doing random things but enjoying it because we were with each other.

It was now dinner time and we went to a steakhouse restaurant.

Once we finished dinner I thought we were going back to the room but Oli had different thoughts and said that he wanted to go back to the beach.

Once we got there, there were lights illuminating this gazebo that had a trail of white rose petals there was music playing it honestly was the most beautiful sight there was still a tiny bit of daylight left leaving us with the most beautiful sunset I think I'd ever seen.

It truly was something you'd see out of a movie.

"Oli what's going on?" I asked as I looked up at him.

He didn't say anything only continued walking us towards this gazebo.

Once there he kissed my cheek, before going down on one knee and opening the little black box which in return made my breath hitch.