I sigh and I can't tell whether or not if it's awkward, or something else...

He looks at me with the look yet again, but there's something just a tiny bit different about it. I can't tell. It's nice.

Jaemin's POV

She sighs and looks me in the eyes. She's giving me this look. I can't tell exactly what it means, I can't help but just smile.

I see a smile on her face and she hugs me. I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my head on hers. Our breathing and heart beats in sync, it's perfect.

I let go of her and we stay close. She looks up at me and smiles just a little bit. It's cute.

Before I know it I kiss her. (A/N-hehe I know y'all wanted this for a whILE now;)) It's short, but sweet. And I couldn't have asked for anything better. The girl I li-love is standing right in front of me, and we just kissed.

The corner of her lips smile and she looks down blushing. I do the same, looking down, but at her, not the floor.

"I-I'm gonna go bring the last of our things inside." I rub the back of my neck and walk out.

Jumin's POV

I watch him walk away and I whisper to myself. "Okay." And I smile, still blushing. Jaemin and I just kissed. Why? How did it happen? Why did that make me happy? Why do I have feelings now?

I try to stop thinking about it, stop blushing but I can't...

I walk over to my living room and sit down. I immediately text Chenle. Usually I'd be texting Yunnie, but I can't.

Me
CHENLE!!

Lele🐬
WHAT??

Me
I HAVE TO TELL YOU QUICK.

Lele🐬
WELL THEN TELL ME QUICK!!

Me
Jaemin and I....DONT ASK HOW IT HAPPENED CAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA. But we kissed...

Lele🐬
WHAT

Me
I KNOW. But now...I think I might have feelings for him...?

I hear him walking behind me. I turn around and see him walking upstairs with our things.

Lele🐬
OooOoOoOoOoOOH

Me
Chenle you have to promise me that this won't get around to ANYONE. Okay?

Lele🐬
I promise. Keep me updated tho!!

Me
I will :) bye Chenle

Lele🐬
Bye :)

I turn off my phone and head upstairs to my room to help Jaemin out. I hope this doesn't get awkward...

I see him putting the stuff down and sitting on the floor. He pulls out his phone.

I knock on the open door and smile. He looks up at me and smiles as well.

"Hey." I walk in and sit next to him.

"Hey." He rests his head on my shoulder. Why can't he get it that I can't take this cuteness?!