"Well, if you and Jaemin want, you can stay here until things get better. Yes I know that it isn't your fault but you can leave the house for Jeno, Haechan, and Yunnie, to show that you're the bigger people."

I look at Jaemin and he's zoned out. "Jaemin?"

Jaemin's POV

What did she mean by that? Does she actually have feelings for me? Am I overthinking this? Was she ever mad at me in the first place? Does she-

"Jaemin!" My thoughts are interrupted by Jumin yelling my name. I snap out of it and look at her, kind of embarrassed.

"Do you think it's okay if you and I stay here until things are straightened out with everyone? Just to get out of their hair and stuff."

Was this her idea? Where will I stay? With her? Out here? Just answer, Jaemin!

"Yea." Wow, way to be cool.

"Okay. We'll get some of your guys' things in a little bit, just so it's not so smelly when we get there." Jumin's mom says.

Jumin's POV

The four of us continue to talk about random things. Throughout our conversations I can't help but glance and Jaemin... and sometimes when I do, I notice him looking at me too.

-

"Alright," mom sighs and stands up. "Shall we go get your guys' stuff?"

"Sure." I stand up. So does everyone else.

"Should we drop you off Chenle? Or do you want to help out?" Mom asks.

Chenle looks at Jaemin, then me. "Uhm.. my mom might want me home soon, so maybe just bring me home."

"Okay."

-

We drop Chenle off and grab our stuff, and head back.

-

"So I have my old dresser in your room, if you want to put your clothes in there, after you clean them because they do stink."

Jaemin and I smile and bring our clothes to the laundry room to wash them.

"Okay." I sigh.

"What's up?" He looks at me.

"Oh, n-nothing." It isn't nothing. I can't get the thought of him looking at me out of my head.

"Are you sure?" He looks me in the eyes.

I smile at his look. It's the same one as earlier. "Yea."

I put in our first load of clothes, and turn on the washer. I look up from the washer and see Jaemin standing next to me, with that look, again.

Jaemin's POV

I watch Jumin start the laundry and can't help but adore how she looks doing it. She looks up at me, and my heart melts. I can't smile, I can't frown, I can't do anything but love everything about her, and look at her. I could look at her for hours. She's perfect.

"Stressful day, huh?" She breaks the silence and sighs.

I nod. "For sure."

"I never expected her to do something this crazy." She crossed her arms and shakes her head.

"Obviously I didn't either." I smile.

Jumin's POV

I laugh at his joke. He said it with that cheeky smile of his. It's cute.