true love part 1

(Ezra pov)
I was getting ready to close my restaurant for the night i build it when I got to earth because I left the rebellion because I failed a mission so they kick me and that was 3 years ago i finished and lock the doors then left.
I got about an hour i went to my room and went to sleep my house is big and it was in a dirt road so it will do i was in bed for three hour's when i heard something landed in my backyard i got up and grab my shotgun and walk outside i see eight people in my house so i see one of them walking to me i hit his head with the bottom of my gun and point it at them what are you doing here and how you find me I said has i point my gun at them ezra it us one of them said I turn on the light and it was...the crew even Sato you guys I said. ( 12 hours ago)

(Hera pov)
We found Ezra on a plant that the empire never found okay everyone we're coming out of hyperspace I said then everyone enter the cockpit so you think that Ezra is on here zeb said he is are Intel said he live here i said so you think Ezra will come back to us Sabine said we don't know Sabine but let see how he did for 3 years Kanan said okay we here i said we enter the plant and head were he lives hey is that it right there Rex said has we see a house in the woods up that it let land i said has the ghost land and we exit the ghost wow the kid house is bid he must did alright zeb said okay let see he home I said we enter his house and it was dark we look around then we see Sabine being hit in the head who are you and how you find me he said Ezra it us I said the lights turn on and it you he said Ezra change since he left he had a bread he had muscles and his hair was a different color it was red with blue tips on it.

(Ezra pov)
I can't believe it the crew and Sato and them are here at my house I look down to see i hit Sabine i step back so she can get up what are you guys doing here i ask then we are here to bring you back to the rebellion and to come back home Ezra Hera said really you want me to return after what you guys did to me I said we know what we did but we're sorry that we kick you out of the rebellion Hera said you did more then kick me out the family I had didn't have my back because they voted for me to leave I said we're sorry Ezra what more do want from us Kanan said I WANT YOU ALL TO LEAVE ME ALONE i yelled at them daddy what going on I turn to see my daughter standing on the stairs with her stuff bear in her arm'sin her princess PJ too and she was  rubbing her eyes daddy Ezra who is that Hera said she the baby I found and raise remember I said has i walk to her and pick her up i be back then we have a talk wait her i said as i walk up the stairs to put angel back to sleep well me and the crew have a talk on how they found me.

(Hera pov)
Ezra return let's talk living room he said we enter his room to see that he was picture of him and that little girl there was one with him Hold her well she began to walk they were happy he was happy we sat down on the couch and chairs and he sat on the other side so how you find me he ask us well we have spy's that search for Intel that the empire was doing but we found that the a blue eyes,hair was head for a unknown planet so we know that it was you so we download everything and destroy the ship so we agree to come to this planet and bring you back to us I explain to him okay i got it but my answer is still no he said Ezra the rebellion needs you and without we can't continue without you in are family I said Ezra please come back home to us and to me Sabine said Ezra got up and walk back behind the couch and sigh four weeks he said what Rex said four weeks you got to prove your self too me and with you due then i will return he said but with you guys don't then you leave me and my daughter alone and never come back with you do I will kill you he said do we have a deal Ezra said yes we do I said good now get some rest he said has left the room then he came back with  pillows and blankets  here use these and good night he said then he went to his room.

(Ezra pov)
I went to check on my daughter in her room I open  the door to see her sleeping with her teddy bear in her arms I walk in to pull the covers up and kiss her goodnight before I can close the door she said night daddy in her sleep I smile at her goodnight my angel I said has i close the door I enter my room and to find Sabine in here Sabine what are doing in my room I said i came in here to see with you to cuddle like before she said no you have to earn it i said please Ezra i can't sleep without you in my arms she said look just go sleep in the living room with the other okay I said she look at me with a sad face okay night Ezra she said has she left my room i went to my bed and went to sleep.

So will Ezra give the crew another chance or will he stay on Earth for good found out In part 2