Jellica death/Mira and Ephraim return

(Ezra pov)
Me and Maya we're in the base with gosie and tensou they were putting the ranger in there heal tanks to heal even roboknight was to shut down to fix his system's and his transformations too. Gosie how long for them to heal I ask him both roboknight and the rangers will heal very quickly but it will take time Ezra gosie said okay just make sure that roboknight is okay I said has i look at him Ezra I understand that roboknight is the last member of your mother and father but roboknight is tough he be alright he said yeah I guess your right gosie I said then the alarms went off tensou what happening i ask him it jellica she attack the city he said I'm on it I said Ezra jellica is tough and she can easy take form of anyone she fought even the rangers from the past be careful he said thanks gosie and I will be on my guard I said has head for the city.

I ran to jellica and she was there waiting for me jellica what a surprise to see you here I said Bridger I came to talk not fight you she said you think I will believe you I said then she laugh so be it boy this is your end and final battle with us she said you think wrong I said I grab my morpher pull it down JUNGLE BEAST SPIRIT UNLEASH I said has I turn into my ranger form WITH THE COURAGE OF THE WOLF JUNGLE FURY WOLF RANGER I said time to end your life jellica I said then I charge at her.

(Third person pov)
Ezra and jellica attack each other Ezra use his blade to attack her and she use her staff to use to attack him. Both weapons collide with each other Ezra use his blade to go for her side but block it with her staff but Ezra went for chest and got a few hits on her she stumble back and fire laser at him Ezra block her attack and reflect one of her laser back at her she was hit by hit and went flying back. She got back and see Ezra in the air but she use her staff and launch her water whip it wrap around him and start to shock him then she slam him on the ground over and over.

(Maya pov)
I was in the base watching Ezra battle jellica and he was losing this fight gosie Ezra can hold out much longer I said yes Maya but the team and roboknight are almost done he said then roboknight reactivated and walk out of his recharge roboknight what are doing I ask him Ezra need my help Maya I can't let him fight alone no matter what he said roboknight is right we are a team so is Ezra we can't let him fight her alone troy said okay let me help you guys i may be his girlfriend but i can heal too I said has focus all of my power to heal them at once so they could help Ezra win.

(Ezra pov)
Jellica grab by my neck and start to choke me you can't win Ezra no matter how tough you are or how strong you are you will fall like your parent's she said has she raise her staff but her hand was caught by someone she look it was...roboknight and the team even Maya too you shall not harm ezra or this planet or any galaxy again jellica he said roboknight she has throw me and fought roboknight. I land by them and Maya Ezra you alright Gia said I'm fine how are heal that fast I ask them Maya heal us and she want to help too troy said I may be you girlfriend but i can kick butt too Maya said alright let do it I said READY troy said then they pull out there morpher GO,GO MEGAFORCE they said then they were in there ranger forms MEGAFORCE RED,MEGAFORCE PINK,MEGAFORCE BLACK,MEGAFORCE YELLOW,MEGAFORCE BLUE they said has switch to there legendary mode Maya are you sure you want to help us I ask her yes I want to help you she said okay let do it then I said has we charge at her well roboknight and her attack each other.

(Third person pov)
Ezra,Maya,roboknight and the team attack jellica together she block some of there weapons Maya start to go for her staff and jellica spin her staff at her Ezra use his sword to block her swing then Jake and Gia use there weapons on her she block there attack and hit them both. Troy use his sword and blaster against jellica well Maya use her power to block her attack from troy hit her twice in a x shape and Maya block jellica but Maya was grab by her right arm and throw to Noah and Emma knocking all three down and hitting troy in his chest. Ezra and roboknight attack her they use there moves when they train together Ezra hit her back she went to hit Ezra but roboknight shot her in her back then Ezra and roboknight use the blades to hit her together making jellica go flying back.