Ezra save Sabine/reward sex

(Ezra pov)
I was walking back from school after eight hour's of school and four classes in the morning and in the afternoon but it was fun i had A+ in every classes and i felt good about too but i help my friend too like kanan, zeb, hera, and ahsoka too because their were failing so i help them and their grades are better now. I walking by a house then i heard someone scream i look to see two shadow's behind the house i walk and i reach the corner and i look out to see wedge with his girlfriend sabine wren also my secret crush and my old daycare buddy every since i saw her when she came to my daycare and  school i fell in love with her but two month's later i was to late she was dating him but every time i see her in the hallway she look sad and in pain. I watch has wedge cover sabine mouth with his hand has she try to break free from his grip listen hear i'm going to take you and you are going to be mine forever wedge said has he put a hand under sabine skirt then i realize that he was going to rape sabine so i grab a piece of wood and walk around the house so he can't see me and sabine could i hope he didn't harm her i got close to him and he had his pant's down before he can go close to her HEY WEDGE i scream at him making him turn around EAT THIS i scream at him has i swing the log at wedge face knocking him to the ground and he was knock out then drop the log and walk to sabine are you okay sabine i ask her she look up at me and lung at me and hug me tightly t-thank you she said come on you don't remember your old daycare buddy i said then she pull away and look at me ezra is that you sabine ask me yes it is i said then she hug me again but a lot harder i'm glad that you save me ezra sabine said yes me to but can you let me go before you kill me i said then she let me go and i could breathe again sorry she said it fine i said then wedge got back up and he was holding a knife she mine girl and with i can't have her then no one won't he said and ran at us but before he can stab us he was shot in the back with a taser and he fell to the floor we see three cop's by the side of the house and the first one taser him well the other two go and cuff wedge.

Me and sabine told the police what happen well wedge was put in the police car then sabine walk to the window wedge look at her sabine get me out and we can pick up where i left off now he said no wedge i'm not you did this to your self and you did the crime so you do the time sabine said YOU STUPID BITCH I WILL GET OUT AND I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AND THAT STREET RAT wedge scream then has charge with that too then the police took him to jail sabine come on let go to my house you can spend the night  with me i said she walk with me to my house what did the cop say about wedge sabine ask me well wedge will be charge with attempt rape, murder, and threaten someone too so i sat he will be going to jail for life i said then we reach my house and we took are shoe's off then sabine fell but i caught her she must be tired from what happen i said hen i pick her up and walk to the bathrooms and start the water then i take off sabine clothes but i kept her bra and panties on then i began to wash her body i couldn't help but look at sabine chest her breast were big but it be wrong to make my move on her after what happen to her. After i give sabine her bath i pt her in my room and took off her bra and panties and put one of my shirt over and i went to wash them for well she sleep and make dinner for me and her because she may be hungry when she wake up from her nap.

(Sabine pov)
I woke from sleep and i was in a room then i took the blanket off me and i wasn't wearing my bra and panties so i cover myself up then i remember that i'm with ezra so he took my bra and pantie and wash them for me so i got up from the bed and i see i was wearing one of ezra shirt and i like it so i smile and walk out of the room and i see ezra was in the kitchen  making dinner so i wake behind him and wrap my arm's around him and rest my head on his back hey sabine ezra said hi i said back to him so how was the nap he ask me it was fine i said ezra can i tell you something i ask him sure sabine he said ezra remember what we promise when we were in daycare i ask him yes that we be friend's forever he said and we take care of each other i said then he turn around but sabine what are you trying to say he ask me then i grab his face and kiss him i felt happy doing it then he wrap his arm's around me and kiss me back i felt like there nothing around us but space and us only me and ezra floating has we kiss then we pull away and we smile at each other i love you ezra Bridger i said i love you sabine wren he said then he finish making dinner and we watch a movie my life can be happy again thank's to my ezra.

(Ezra pov)
Me and sabine was watching a movie and we were also cuddling too but i notice that sabine was thin king about something so i decide to ask her sabine is something wrong i ask her no ezra just thinking about something sabine said what is it i ask her then she turn and kiss me so i kiss her back has we kiss sabine push me down on the couch and she was on top and me on the bottom has we kiss sabine mover hand's to my shirt but i stop her sabine wait i said what wrong ezra sabine ask me do you want to sabine after what happen i ask her yes ezra i want to please ezra make me your sabine said i grab her and kiss her and she kiss me back then i pull off the blanket and take off my shirt and sabine start to take my clothes too.

(Sabine pov)
I made my choice i'm going let ezra take me and make me his forever i took off ezra clothes and i was hock how big he was ezra was on top of me sucking on my breast and playing with the my right one too yes ezra suck on them i said then he kiss all the way down to my pussy and lick and suck on my pussy i was moaning very load yes babe eat me eat my pussy i said has ezra suck and finger me  ezra i-i'm going to cum i said has i cum on ezra finger and mouth then ezra lick his finger clean and smirk then i push him down and began to suck o n his cock well ezra moan sabine keep going ezra said has i keep sucking him off i was playing with myself has i blow ezra. Ezra was moaning loader sabine i'm going to cum he said has he grab my head and push it down so i was gagging on it has he cum in my mouth then I pull his cock out of my mouth then I got top of ezra and lower down on very slowly then I put my hand's on his chest and move fast on him has he thrust into me yes ezra fuck me harder i said has he speed up is thrust into my pussy ezra grab my breast and squeeze them YES EZRA PLAY MY WITH MY BREAST I scream at him has I ride ezra faster and harder. I felt ezra thrust going harder and faster Sabine I'm going to cum!Yes ezra cum in me!Sabine I'm cumming ezra said has we cum together.

(Ezra pov)
I lay back on the couch and Sabine fell on top of me trying to catch our breathe that..was..fun I said with a smile yes it was ezra Sabine said I put the blanket over us and lay on the couch naked then Sabine fell asleep and she was holding me night Sabine I said as I close my eyes and began to sleep with Sabine in my arm's.

This chapter was request by my girlfriend XXblueberrymuffinXX please check her story and follow her too.

Spartanleader out

Here is a funny video from a YouTube channel name frandaman 1. Hope you like it and the chapter