Ezra x Sabine x Leia

(Sabine pov)
I was still think about that leia and Ezra having sex well she was here I began to walk to Leia ship to talk to her not to steel my Ezra as I did I found her room before I can knock I heard moans coming in there I listen who was in there with her and she moans oh Ezra your good at making love leia said my eyes widen she and Ezra are having sex that to far i thought I pound on the door go away leia said it me I know what you doing in there Ezra I said then I heard them stop and the door open to see leia with a rob on and Ezra lying on her bed so you have problem with that she said yeah I do he belongs to me and not to anyone else I told her really then why he in my bed with me then and not with you she said okay that it Ezra he got up and grab his clothes where you going Ezra Leia said with you are fighting then I don't want to be here then Ezra said then before we left i stun him twice why you did you do that leia said look I like Ezra and you are just having fun with him so why not both of us have some fun I said wait you me have a three way leia said yes that why we both get some fun out of it I said I love that Idea okay now help me get undress and on your bed I said both of us grab him taking his clothes off and put him on her bed okay let wake him I said I slap him he woke up OW why you did you that he said before he can yell at us leia kiss him and I went down on him this is going to be fun I said.

(Ezra pov)
Me and leia were kissing and Sabine has my cock in her mouth her head was Bobbing up and down really fast that she was gagging on my cock aahhh yeesss yeesss Sabine keep going that feels good I said you like that don't you big boy she said as want stand on her knees and lower herself on to my cock she felt tight she began to ride me faster and harder I grab her breast they felt so soft I didn't release that leia  sat on my face I began to eat her out has she ride my tongue all of us were moaning very load ohhh Ezra your tongue feels good in my pussy Leia said and your cock feels good in me and it very big Sabine said before any of us were in joying are time I can fell there pussy walls tighting around my cock Ezra am cumming leia said me to Sabine said I was too I cum in Sabine leia cum in my mouth and Sabine cum on my cock we cum together. Leia got off my face and laid down next to me and Sabine stayed on me I felt tired Ezra...that...was..fun Sabine said I never know you were good in bed she said thanks I said well me and Sabine better get going and you better get ready for the meeting too I told leia SHIT I forgot I better get going she said has get off the bed and walk to the shower well me and Sabine got are clothes on and walk back to the ship thanks Ezra I have fun tonight Sabine glad you did I said well night Sabine I said to her has walk to my room and went to bed has i did I wonder with Sabine only joined us cause she got jealous of me and leia having sex but was that good or bad but I guess I will never know for sure.