Power ranger samurai\Bullzord and Claw armor megazord

(Roboknight prime pov)
Me,Mira,Ephraim were in the base with gosei,Tommy,and Princess shayla we were talking about introducing ezra to the samurai clan you think it okay to bring ezra to them roboknight Tommy ask me yes ezra power is growing and he is ready to meet them i said roboknight the samurai clan is one of the most fearsome clan in the ranger temple they were only one's who never use technology princess shayla said the princess is right roboknight ezra is strong but you should know they won't be take it well Tommy said look with roboknight think ezra is ready then i agree with him Ephraim said look i know that they won't like but we need the help of the samurai with we are going to beat serator i said roboknight right we will need the other zords Mira said gosei what do you think Tommy ask him from what i learn ezra was been growing more powerful each battle he unlock jungle master mode and defeat roboknight, he mange to use the samurai megazord and the beetle zord, he tame the dragonzord,Rhino zord, Q-Rex, and he brought back his family and their power too and ezra has unlock the megazord's from the other ranger that live gosei said let not forget that he defeat wedge from a different time line Mira said yeah and he got the thundersauras megazord too Ephraim said then it settled Mira,Ephraim,and roboknight will take ezra to them tomorrow morning but let Mira do the talking she know them gosei said okay we won't fail you gosei Mira said has we left and rest up for tomorrow to visit the samurai rangers.

(Ezra pov)
I was by a dirt road waiting for my parents and roboknight to show then i heard a car pull up and my mom and dad got out of it where roboknight i ask them right there my mom said has he turn into his robot mode so why did you guys bring me here i ask them come on we show you ezra my dad said has we walk up the dirt road. We hike up the road for a hour how much longer mom io ask her then she stop and so did roboknight and my dad i walk up to them and i look to see the same symbol that my mom has on her suit then the gate open up and i see five people walking out i went for my morpher but my dad stop me and shook his head the people stop in front of us then a sixth person came out behind them with a cane with you are looking for town it back there the old man said has he point we are not lost we have come to the right place my mom said then she and the old man walk to each other they just look at each other then they smile and hug each other it good to see you Mira the old man said it good to see you again mentor my mom said then the other ran to my mom and hug her it good to see you all again my dad said has he shake hand with them even roboknight so you must be ezra the old man said yes and who are you I ask him ezra this mentor he is the one who raise me and this is my old team my mom said guys this ezra my son my mom said it a pleasure ezra the girl said it is who are you guy's I said them I'm Jayden that Kevin,Mike,Emily and Antonio Jayden said it a honor to meet you all I said come on in mentor said has we walk in the gate.

We enter the house that they live in and we sat in the living room so what are you doing here mira we thought you guys were on lothal jayden ask her well after we left we found a home to raise ezra and Sara in but a few year's later the empire found us and took us to prison where they kill us both she told them but how you two are right here Kevin ask them show them ezra my mom said i pull out the black box and put it on the table the black box mentor said how did you get it to work Jayden ask me me and Ephraim use our power to make it work she said they just look at her mira you know that is very dangerous you can't combine powers mentor said i know mentor but we have to do it for ezra and Sara life we had no choose my mom said mentor Mira and Ephraim did what they had to do in order for ezra and Sara to survive without them Jayden said but how did you too return mentor ask them the black box brought them back to help ezra defeat Jellica it wasn't for us ezra would have been gone for good roboknight said mentor began to think take ezra outside show him around i want to talk to Mira,Ephraim and roboknight alone mentor said okay come on ezra we show you around Emily said has she take my hand and they lead me through their place where they live.