true love part 5

(Ezra pov)
I was waking up in my room looking at the wall then I heard someone behind me I turn to see Sabine laying by me and we we're naked because we made love after me and army save them from the empire. She began to wake up now good morning Sabine I said she smile good morning to you to Ezra she said then I got up from the bed and got dress in my armor Ezra last night was fun Sabine said I know but that was just for one time I said what but do you forgive me she said Sabine what we did was just for you okay I mean I'm dating Liz and I like her I said but you and me we're a couple Ezra why can you forgive she said because what you said to me before I left the base Sabine I said has she look down. Look just please get ready were going to yavin 4 to drop off you and the rebellion I said has I left my room.

I walk to the to control room to speak to my men sir the rebels have been told to head to there ships my officer's said good the soon they leave the sooner we can head back to earth I said sir not to be rude but why did you help them with they were the ones to kick you out sir he ask me yes they we're but we are not going to help with there war we are going to destroy the empire are self right I said yes sir he said then I left.

(Sabine pov)
I was walking to my room on the ghost and I was thinking about what Ezra said he was right the thing's I said to him and I regret it but Ezra wasn't the only one who was kick out Maya was too because she like Ezra has brother and roboknight was too because he was protecting Ezra and his daughter. I was i wish i haven't I told him I said.
(Flashback)
Ezra you are uneasy to live with or to be with too i yell at Ezra Sabine I mess up okay but there was a bomb in there what was I suppose to do let it kill me he said You should just listen to us then none of this couldn't happen I yell back he grab my picture he give me on my birthday it was a picture on me and my family all you care was for real family do I even matter to you he said they are my family but you will never be in my family has long you live Bridger I said back then you will never be with them he said has rip the picture in half then throw it on the floor I got mad at me I grab my blaster and shot his right arm and he fell to the floor screaming before I can I throw him out of my room my door open and Maya came in there with a mad face and use her power to lift me up in the air and I couldn't move then roboknight came in there and pick him and she slam me to the wall.

Me,crew and the hole rebellion was at the hanger watch has Maya,roboknight,Ezra and his baby walk to his ship but roboknight turn and said to us with the empire does find your base and kill everyone don't come finds us. You will pay for what you did to us he said and walk in the ship. The door close and they were gone then Sato command ship that help save Kanan blow up and there was a note on the floor. Is was for shooting Ezra and kicking us out.
(Flashback end)
I walk up the ghost but a tiny person wrap my legs I look down to see it was Angel hi rainbow girl she said I smile at her hey angel what are you doing here I said I'm come to see with you and my dad are together she said I'm sorry but no angel he still mad at me I said why is daddy mad at you she said because he was mad at me and us for what we did to him I said then Ezra walk in with his man and roboknight too. Angle come over here he said she ran to him okay we are here at yavin 4 now you can leave me and my army alone for good he said Bridger we want you to come back to the rebellion Sato said no we are not joining you or the rebellion too he said Bridger you army are strong and the technology you have can be good for the rebellion he said NEVER THE REBELLION IS NOW AGAINST THE DEFENDERS he said then we take them from you he said no you don't TITANS ACTIVE he said has the four big robot's turn on and walk behind Ezra and there right arm's turn into a big gun in there arm's.

(Ezra pov)My titans active and they focus on the rebels it your move you can leave and never come back to find me or you can stay and be kill and die here with the rest of the rebellion I said it your choose I said has they just look at me and my ...

(Ezra pov)
My titans active and they focus on the rebels it your move you can leave and never come back to find me or you can stay and be kill and die here with the rest of the rebellion I said it your choose I said has they just look at me and my troops rebels get to the ship's we're done he said has they walk to their ship's open the hangers doors I said has the hanger doors open and the ship's left my ship Sabine I said she turn and I sure her my right arm it was a mechanical one roboknight hand to remove it and replace it I said has she walk up the ghost and they left my ship get us out off here I said then we left and head back to earth.

I walk to my room but i heard someone crying and it was coming from Angel room so I open it and she was on her bed crying angel why are you crying I ask her has I sit on her bed why are you mad at rainbow girl and her friends daddy she said because they hurt my and my friend's when you we're just a baby I said I like her daddy I don't want any girl has my mommy I want her has my mommy she said angel I know you do but until they learn what they did to me and my friend's even to you I said when will they daddy I don't know but trust in me okay I said okay daddy she said now let get something to eat I said has we head for the lunch room.

I was in my room looking over the base we have on earth thanks to the pillar at the base it shields it and hide it from the people on the planet then roboknight walk in what is it roboknight I ask him I want to know that you are okay for what happen to us after what happen and see how Angel is doing he said it tough okay just what I did with Sabine it was a mistake and angel want her was her mom I said don't worry Ezra you date with Liz she be angle mother I know it he said then he left. I sigh and close the map and walk to my room got in my sleep clothes and lay on my bed then I close my eyes and began to go to sleep.

Here it is true love part 5 and it was request by chucky6a so here and I have reach 50th chapter's to this book and I  want to wish you all a merry Christmas to my follower. So with that being said this spartan leader sign off and see you next time my friends.

Where is a challenge for my follower watch this with you dare.

Merry Christmas everyone