Venom part 1

This take place during season 3, episode 1-2 step into shadow plus wedge is in the rebellion instead of sabine rescuing him 

(Ezra pov)
I was standing in front of hera and Sato after disobeying a order from him and he was getting on my nervous because of you we don't have enough Y-wings for the rebellion Bridger Sato said with we waited for you to show up then those Y-wing would be destroy I had to act before they were gone I said you had a order that all you need boy why can't you be like the other's and listen to orders Sato said I just look at him order were meant to be break no matter what it is Sato I told him he just look at me and then maybe we should have one Jedi who can listen to orders Sato said commander stop hera said no hera it fine I can take a old man I said he made a fist at me with you think you can go do what every you want to do then maybe you should never join Sato said talk smack all you want Sato because I'm done i said has I walk away from him and the crew go head Bridger leave just like how your parents did he said I stop then I felt angry at him what did you say Sato I ask him you heard me brat he said I try to stay calm let me ezra the voice inside my head n-no I said quietly then I turn around and walk up to him at least I have a family you didn't care about your nephew or his life I said then walk away but instead I got stun from the back and knock out Sato what was that for Sabine ask him lock him up he need to be alone Sato said then I open my eyes but they were white and black then i turn around and a black thing cover my arm and grab sato arm then it help me up and cover my body too i told you don't get on my bad side i said has the black stuff cover my face then every thing went dark.

(Ezra pov)I was standing in front of hera and Sato after disobeying a order from him and he was getting on my nervous because of you we don't have enough Y-wings for the rebellion Bridger Sato said with we waited for you to show up then those Y-wi...

(Venom ezra pov)
I came out to protect ezra from this old man i have in my arm's he look at me and he was scared eye's, lung's, pancreas so many snacks so little time i said has i stick my tongue out and lick his face everyone else step back with you with you call ezra names no with you hurt ezra again preying on his choices he make and we will come back and eat both your arm's and then both of your legs and then we will eat face right off your head, do you understand me i ask him please he said yes i said so you will be this armless,legless,faceless thing. won't you, rolling down the street, like a turd in the wind do you feel me i ask him what the hell are you Bridger sato ask us i remove half of my face and he see half of ezra face too

 won't you, rolling down the street, like a turd in the wind do you feel me i ask him what the hell are you Bridger sato ask us i remove half of my face and he see half of ezra face too