sabby x Ezra

(this is a earth au one and request by sabinexoxo)

(Sabby pov)
My name is sabby wren I'm the youngest member of my family my twin sister Sabine she the second oldest she was a good artist and she was winning the art shows and my oldest brother Tristan was the first born and he was amazing fighter so is Sabine but not me I'm a nice person me and Sabine do having together we shop,hang out,and we tell are secret too but there one i never told her that I have a secret crush on a boy and his name his Ezra Bridger he was a cute boy even due he was pick on by my brother and Sabine was mean to him to but he and me where friends. We have been friends for at least three years of middle school and today we graduated from middle school and we go to high school so I have a good gift for us to share and made are friendship even more speicel.
Me and Ezra and the class of 2016 where on the stage and we got are award bow we everyone was taking pictures of us when it was over me and my family went home and I had to my room to find something to wear I found a cute dress I wear to the prom when Ezra took me to and it was one of my favorite thing we did together I wear and head for my car and I force to Ezra apartment I hope he will surprise to see me and yo have fun with each other I said.

(Ezra pov)
I was in my apartment I had because my parents die in a car crash and I was the only one who live and with there money they save I use it to by me a apartment and I use the rest for what I need i was watching t.v. in my living room when I heard a knock on my door come I said has i got up who is it I ask the person behind the door it me ezzy sabby she said I open the door and to see her wearing the dress she wore to the prom we went too hey sabby come in please I said she came in to my apartment so this is where live uh she said yes it much but it home I said so way are you here I ask her I came by to ask you something ezzy she said what is it I ask her she said noting but she grab me and pin to the door and kiss me my eyes has she kissing me I started to kiss her back I wrap my arms around her and she wrap her arms around my neck has still kissing I place my hands on her ass and lift her up she wrap her legs around me too and I walk to my room and open my bedroom door and place her on my bed has i was on top off i we stop kissing and look at each other what wrong ezzy sabby said are you sure you want to do this I mean are we ready to move to the next level I ask her she flip me over and she remove dress and I look at her she was beautiful are you ready ezzy she said has began to grind on my crotch I began to take my close off now we are going to have some fun with each other.

(Sabby pov)
I'm really doing this me and Ezra are having sex I made this choice Ezra started to kiss my neck and suck on it ohhh ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh Ezra yeess yeesss mmmmm mmmmm ooohhh Ezra started to lower on my body before I can ask him I felt his tongue on my pussy ohhh mmmmm mmmmm ooohhh Ezra don't stop please mmmmmm mmmmm ooohhh Ezra I'm going to cum I said Ohhh mmmm mmmmm ooohhh ezra I'm Cumming I came in his mouth hmmm sabby you taste good he said has he lick my cum off i grab and flip him over and I suck his cock it was bid for me but I didn't care mmmmm mmmmm ooohhh ahhhhh sabby keep going that feels good he said has he grab my head and started to trust in to my mouth I was gagging on him Ohhh hmmmm aahhh mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm ooohhh sabby I'm cumming has he said that he blow his load in my mouth I felt is cum in my mouth he let go of my mouth and swallow his load hmmm i said has lick my fingers clean the cum I miss then I got on top of him and I lower myself on him I felt his cock break my hymen aahh I hurt is muck I said has i keep lowering myself on him I stop when he was all the way in me I felt his hands on my hips I put my hands on his chest and I start to move my hips forward and backward on his has i ride him Ohhh hmmmm hmmmm aahhh keep going going baby he said has speed my trust I riding him really fast and hard Ohhh mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm Ahhh AAhh yeess yeesss yeesss ooohhh ooohhh Ezra fuck me big boy I said he started to trust in to me harder and faster I said sabby you feel warm and tight because your big cock is in me and you thrusting into me it feels so good mmmmm ooohhh ooohhh ezra fuck me aahhh keep going aahhh aahhh aahhh ooohhh ooohhh he grab my breast and suck on them has he still trust in me ooohhh ooohhh yes Ezra suck my breast i said he suck,lick,bit on my nipple Ohhh aahhh ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh Ezra mmmmm mmmmm Ahhh AAhh yeess yeesss yeesss i grab his arm pin them above his head and kiss him he kiss me back my and his tongue fought each other has i still rid he he flip us over and he trust in to me has suck on my neck yes Ezra fuck me fuck your lover I said Ohhh aahhh ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh Ezra I'm going to cum I said he said noting but his speed puck up he started to pound me really hard SABBY I'M CUMMING! EZRA I'M GOING TO CUM TO we both said has we both came together I felt him in me he said me his and I maid him my forever he flip over and laid next to me has laid my head on his chest. That was fun baby I said trying to catch my breathe yes it was Ezra said I look at the time it was 12:45 jeez we been at it for two hours I said yes we have I felt tired I snuggle into his arms has he wrap me around his arm I love you sabby he said I love you too ezzy I said when we both close are eyes and went to sleep.

(Ezra pov)
I woke up in my bed I felt someone on me I look down to see sabby sleeping on me we where both naked then I remember from last night we both lose are Virginia's to each other she began to wake up see look at me and smile morning baby I said morning ezzy she said we both laid there in bed last night was fun she said yes It was I told her we laid in bed for a good hour until we heard knocking on my door who that she said I don't know but like go take a look I said has we got out off bed got dress and head for the door I open it up to see Sabine and Tristan sabby older brother and sister looking at me with mad faces what you two want I ask them we know she here Bridger Tristan said before I can close the door on them they barrage in my apartment SABBY GET OUT HERE NOW Sabine yelled she came out of my room wearing one of my shirts what are you guys want she said they both where surprise of her Tristan grab me and pin me to the wall what you do to her he said Tristan stop I made this choice I want to have sex with him she said why he just a nobody he said no he not he my boyfriend she said wait boyfriend since when Sabine said when we where in fifth grade he was the only one who was nice to me she said they both look at me is that true Ezra Sabine said yes it true because I love her and she love me I told them I see sabby smiling at me Tristan drop me on my floor sabby ran to me are you okay ezzy she ask me yeah I'm fine I said mom,dad you can come in now Sabine said that made me and sabby look up to see her parents there and looking at us.

(Sabby pov)
I can't believe it my parents are here sabby you have feelings for him my mom said yes I do and he love me I said are you sure because you could date anyone but why him mom said yes I love him and I want to be with him I said what you think honey my mom said to my dad with my girl want to be with him then she could be with him my dad said WHAT my brother and sister said but dad he just a street rat who have no parents he can't be with her Sabine said no she can date who ever she want and with who two try something to her and him then both of you are grounded and doing chores for 8 months my dad said okay they said right let go sabby with you want you can move in with him dad said has they left us.

(Ezra pov)
So what you say sabby you want to move in with me I ask her yes I love too she said has we both kiss yeah how about you go to back to bed and I bring you breakfast for you I said yes I love that Idea she said and better make my favorite breakfast she said don't worry I know your favorite meal I told has she walk back to are room I smack her butt she help and turn to look at me who no what breakfast can wait what you say round two she said you bet that ass of yours I said has i pick her she wrap where arm and legs around me and she laughing too gas I carrying her back to my room for some more fun.

     (This one was request by sabinexoxo go check her story out and follow her and check out my story too with that being said this spartan leader sign off and see you next time my friend)