Defender's: The Last Knight

*before the clone Wars began*

Three large fireballs were in the air and crash the ground two kingdom force were fighting each other one of the fireball's hit a group of knight's two knight on horse back got hit by two small fireballs one of kingdom force were by the forest a group of knights, soldiers were launching fireballs or boulder's at the other army. A king his name is King Arthur rode his horse behind a rock he look to see his army were falling one by one where is your wizard Sir Lancelot ask he be here Lancelot King Arthur said a old man rode his horse through the force the second army began to get their force ready their getting ready for a second way Lancelot said as the second army force move in the tree's the second force charge to King Arthur force a group of knight's got their fire arrow's point them in the air before they let go the arrow's rain down from the sky hitting a few knight's soldier's too both army collide with each other. The old man kept riding his horse as fast as he can your so called wizard Merlin can't help us we're out number 100 to 1 how are we going to get out of this Lancelot said he promise me a weapon one with great power Arthur said Arthur your my king i would lay down my life for you but this Merlin is no wizard one of the knights said he is worthless drunk head Lancelot said Merlin stop his horse god i'm thirsty one more sip Merlin said as he pull out his bottle and start jugging down half of the bottle. Merlin ride his horse across the land near a cliff Magic does exists it was found long a ago inside a crash alien ship Narrator said Merlin got off his horse and walk to the ship hello Merlin ask HELLO Merlin said again louder it is I Master of the dark art's Merlin said is anyone there Merlin ask as his voice echo through the ship Merlin drink from his bottle and put it way is it I Merlin the wizard remember me Merlin ask as a large red arm slam him against the wall Merlin look to see a large red robot begone the red robot said NO I KEPT YOUR SECRET! I DID JUST I ASK PROMISE I TOLD NO ONE ABOUT YOUR EXISTENT NO ONE Merlin said but you have to understand we are in a dispersion fight end of time short of thing i mean it it happening down there now it awful two big personally collide with each other Merlin said as the red robot step forward i hate to ask but we need your help Merlin ask there are no spell's there are no magic we will retreat live to fight another day Lancelot said no with out sacrifice there can't be no victory Arthur said as he slam his sword in the ground this is madness Lancelot said he will be here Arthur said ALRIGHT I AM WHAT THEY SAY I'M A LIAR I'M A SHARLENE I have descend my whole life but with i could for one moment change this world for the better i would give up everything drink, money Merlin said look good people men will die without your help woman and children i know your world was destroyed i'm sorry but please don't let our die too i'm sorry i beg of you Merlin said Guardian knight's transform the dragon is your to command the red knight said yes that will do nicely Merlin said as Dragonstorm flew above him the red knight give Merlin a staff protect the staff,one day a great evil will come for it the red knight said. Merlin follow the Dragonstorm on his horse King Arthur look at his chest his symbol was glowing so was his sword with the same simple King Arthur grab his sword and raise it in the air CHARGE!King Arthur scream as his force charge into battle Dragonstorm fly in and crashing on top of the enemy army before flying off King Arthur strike down a soldier his army push through the corpses and ran after the fleeing knight's King Arthur and one knight look in the sky at Dragonstorm it has been said through the age's with out sacrifice there can't be no victory the Narrator said.

*Deep in space*

A sword handle was floating into space but it was attach to Ezra Bridger body his body was frozen in deep space with his message playing as he float near a metal shape planet.

Defender's:The Last knight

*Back on Lothal*

(No one Pov)
These are trouble time's the narrator said on the planet of Lothal a large spike was sticking out of the ground in seven different place's around lothal Ezra Bridger as left us to find his maker's some say he will never return his sworn enemy Kylo Ren vanish without leader's destruction began from both side's the Narrator said as a Defender honor guard punch a empire gunner in the face then kick him back as a separatist commando droid appear behind him two army's at war one ancient, one new the Narrator said in the capital city a new group of force were in a office talking to the new governor Defender's are here now banned on lothal and any planet the world as set up a army force T.R.F except on Mandalore the new duchess Bo Katan let them play in the sun on their beach the Narrator said Topspin was kicking a ball well he wait for his friend yo dude come on let go Topspin said no he busy the woman said he always busy Topspin said as his friend who is also name Simmons spit out his drink a Russian on ice need ice women Simmons said. On Naboo a fireball land in the city, on Kamino City a fireball land in the ocean near a dock But these Ancient Soldier's keep arriving endless wave of them to many to count we look into the sky's for answer and around the galaxy the narrator said as a guy was sitting in his chair with feet on the desk his buddy put a small robot on his desk get that off he said but the small robot began to dance making his smile and laugh but the scanner began to go off he look and zoom in the screen he look to see a metal planet GET THE GOVERNOR ON THE PHONE NOW the guy said as his buddy ran to the phone the guy watch the planet but why do that choose lothal the narrator ask.