Attention

(Sabine pov)
I was in class we were learning about fossils and it was boring then the bell ring okay everyone i see you guy's on Monday enjoy your weekend the teacher said i walk to my locker and i hope it i look to the left and i see my crush Ezra Bridger he was talking to his friends but i see his girlfriend walking to him i can tell that ezra doesn't like his girlfriend and his girlfriend will not let him talk to any girl's she follow him everywhere, wait for him by the bathroom, she sit by him every where in class, lunch, library, even in music class he can't even talk to the music teacher too because the teacher is a girl then my sister walk to me hey sabine sabby said hey i said she saw me look at ezra sabine you know you can just tell him your feeling's sabby said i know but his girlfriend won't let me near him or any girl too she just want him to her self but why i said to sabby well with she love ezra then what does ezra has then all of the boy's here sabby said then i see hera walking to me hey guys check this out she said we say a paper and it said school talent show tonight start 7pm - 12pm you guys want to go hera ask us sure i'm down sabby said me too something to do before the weekend i said i close my locker and we walk to hera car since we care pool but before we can get in hey sabine i turn to see ezra walking to me hey ezra you need something i ask him yes i was wondering with you be at the talent show tonight he ask me yes me sabby and hera are going why i ask him well because i be in it i  be singing at the end i said wow that great ezra i can't wait to hear you sing i said with my cheeks turning red EZRA LET GO his girlfriend said well see you tonight Bridger I said will do Wren ezra said and left I got in the car I turn to see hera and sabby smirking at me what I ask them I think you agree to go on a date with ezra sabby said shut up I said as we drove away.

We show up at school and we pay and walk inside the gym wow that is a lot of people here sabby said yeah come on i see kanan and zeb hera said we follow her and sat by the guy's hey love kanan said as he put his arm around hera hey love hera said has they kiss so where ezra zeb ask us ezra is in the talent show i said really what talent does he have zeb said i don't know but let watch and found out i said has the show start and one of the teacher came out to start.

(5 hours later)

Okay we are done to the last one now let get a warm welcome to Ezra Bridger the teacher said has we clap for him he had a microphone in his left hand hi before i start i want to say that this song goes to my girlfriend she right there ezra said has he point to her and she smile at him also i just want to say that we are done ezra said with a smile she look at him with a shock face now let me sing for her and her only why she dated me in the first lace ezra said has the music played.

[Charlie push:Attention]

[Ezra]

Woah-oah. hm-hmm

You've been runnin' Round runnin' Round runnin' round throwing that dirt all on my name

'Cause you knew that I knew that I knew that I'D, Call you up 

You've been going around going around going around every part around LA 

'Cause you knew that I knew that I knew that I'D i know that dress is Karma perfume regret 

You got me thinking "bout when you were mine and now I'll all up on ya what you expect 

But you're not coming home with me tonight 

You just want Attention 

You don't want my heart, Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new

yeah, you just want attention, I know it from the start You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you.

You've been runnin' round runnin' round runnin round ' thrownin' that dirt all on my name

'Cause you knew that I knew that i knew that I'D call you up 

Baby now that we're now that we're now that we're right here standing face to face.

You already know already know already know that you won, I know that dress is karma perfume regret.

You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine' and now I'M all up on YA what you expect 

But you're not coming with me tonight 

You just want Attention 

You don't want my heart, Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new

Yeah, you just want Attention,I knew it from the start,You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you

What are you doin' to me? what are you dong,huh? What are you doin'?

What are you doin' to me ? what are you doing,huh?what are you doin'?

what are you doin' to me? what are you doing,huh?what are you doin'?

What are you doin' to me? what are you doing'huh?

I know that dress is karma perfume regret,you got me thinking'bout when you were mine.And now I'm all  up on you.

What do you expect, But you're not coming home with me tonight 

You just want Attention 

You don't want my heart, maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new 

Yeah, you just want Attention,I knew from the start.

You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you

What are you doin' to me?what are you doing,huh?what are you doin'?

Yeah you just want Attention

What are you doin' to me?
I knew it from the start

You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you

(What are you doin' to me?)
  (What are you doing,huh?)

Everyone start to clap and cheer for ezra even us I look and I see ezra girlfriend running and leaving with her hand'son her face I smile know that the song she hear it was true now I can make my move on ezra. The teacher walk out with a card in his hand well I didn't see that coming at all he said okay we have our winner and the winner is*drum sounds*Ezra Bridger he said and everyone cheer and clap for ezra they give him a trophy and he smile and wave at us.

We walk outside to see ezra holding his award ezra you did great hera said has she jump at him and hug him thanks hera ezra said then we see his girlfriend walking to him she grab his trophy from him this is mine now Bridger you don't earn it she said but ezra grab it from her no I do earn it but the song I sing it true you don't love me so we are done you are done he said you can't do that to me Bridger no one here love you i do she said no I love ezra and I will keep him safe from bitches like you I said has I got in her face so back off or you will be hurt more I said fine keep him he just a street rat anyway she said then hera punch her that for ezra she said has she gold her wrist she got back up and left holding her jaw thanks hera ezra said your welcome hera said then we all walk home and I told ezra my feeling then ezra kiss my cheek I smile has we walk home.

Hope you guy's like this chapter and the song too.

Spartanleader out