Ezra meet the SPD Rangers

(Ezra pov)
Me and roboknight and crew was on a mission to delivery the supplies to a planet we got pass the destroyers and me and roboknight we're in are megazords dealing with the empire robot's Ezra go for his back I got the front he said okay but I'm going to need some help i said SPIRIT OF THE ELEPHANT I said has the elephant zord landed in front of him(like this)

(Ezra pov)Me and roboknight and crew was on a mission to delivery the supplies to a planet we got pass the destroyers and me and roboknight we're in are megazords dealing with the empire robot's Ezra go for his back I got the front he said okay bu...

SPIRIT OF THE ELEPHANT COMBINE I said has the elephant zord  legs combine on my shoulders and the head with the wreaking ball in my hand and the head land on top and open a new face WOLF PRIDE  MEGAZORD WITH ELEPHANT POWER I said

Ezra i got him finish him off roboknight said has he hold the robot arm's behind him got it I said has i spin the wreaking ball really,really fast then i let go off it roboknight move out of the way and the wreaking ball hit the core and the robot...

Ezra i got him finish him off roboknight said has he hold the robot arm's behind him got it I said has i spin the wreaking ball really,really fast then i let go off it roboknight move out of the way and the wreaking ball hit the core and the robot explosived and it was down okay Hera the robot has been dealt with how is your side I ask her the supplies has been delivered we return to base meet you there okay she said okay we will I said then we heard a ship's we look to see a robot coming are way but it was different this time it land in front of us okay one more roboknight I said we got ready but the robot ran and it was gone where it go Ezra roboknight said then the robot ran really fast and hit was to fast to hit but it us fast and both megazords we're deattach AHH I scream has i land on the ground Ezra are you okay roboknight said yeah but what happen I said then the robot appear then it brought it foot down move I said then roboknight grab me and teleport us back to the base.

(Roboknight prime pov)
What was that roboknight Ezra ask me look like a new robot that the empire build and it seems it can put match us both I said then we walk to the command room what happen out there are you both okay Hera said has she check Ezra for bruises were fine but the that new robot is going to be problem with don't get rid off it I said well any ideas roboknight Kanan said yes there one megazord that can fast and can even destroy that robot for good I said really which one roboknight Rex said the SPD 'space patrol delta' the fastest power rangers and defend of there home planet but only me and ezra have to go get I said okay you both have permission to leave the base Sato said thanks you sir Ezra said has we head to his ship and head for the planet that the SPD are at.