true love part 7

(Ezra pov)
I was in my ship doing a report on what angel did and what happen to there base and to Sabine by air raid too. angel has been grounded for three weeks but she can still walk around the base and the ship too. m there was knock on my door it open i said the door open up and Hera,Mon mothma,kanan,Sabine,and Rex too Ezra can we talk please hera ask me i look up and sigh fine what do you want to talk about i ask them we want to know what happen after you were kick out Mon mothma said well let see after i left i got a apartment for me and my daughter for a few weeks then i got a job at a diner and they love my cooking too and i got big tips and my boss double my pay too,then i bought a house for us to live in then i build my own restaurant and people came to it everyday, five years later my daughter if five years old and she go to daycare i said it was a good if i had then you guys found me and her and i have to come to save you and now i have to fight with my old team again i said they look at me and they look sad ezra we are sorry for what we did to you but we are here for you when you need us hera said has they left but not kanan what do you want kanan i said

he said nothing and put something on my desk and move his hand to reveal my old light saber you left this here and Sabine has kept it in her room all the time he said kanan what are you trying to say to me i ask him she want to back ezra you and angel too she miss you both ezra he said think about it ezra one day you will come back to her and when that come you be surprise from what she tells you he said has he left my office. i look at my old saber and i grab it and just look at it for a while then i open my desk and put it away to hide it then my captain walk in sir we got news from the lothal team sir he said has i got up and walk to the command room. i walk in to see everyone there even angel too but she was paying with her puppy i gave her sir this is captain fox we have found out that a empire cargo ship got struck by a hug rock and crash land on lothal we are taking what every survive die in the crash and bring it back to base he said okay i look at the rebels but the slit them up i said sir may i ask why he said because we need to share the supplies we got with the rebels too i said yes sir he said then he left ezra thanks you for the supplies hera said I'm only helping that it I said set course for lothal and get the team ready I said yes sir he said okay the ghost team is with me I told them mon mothma left the ship and we took off to lothal.

(Angel pov)
I was in my room playing with my puppy her name is was fluffy because she is and her fur is soft. I was on the ground well she on me and she was licking my face then my door open and it was Sabine that walk in SABINE I said has I got up and run to her and hug her hey there angel what are you doing she ask me I'm good Sabine I said then she pick me up and we walk out of my room where we going Sabine I ask her your daddy want you to come with us and to make sure you don't take a ship and come to us she said I know Sabine I said.

(Ezra pov)
I was waiting for Sabine to return with Angel so we can go to base on lothal so we can get the supplies for the rebels. I see angle and Sabine walking this way okay let go i said has we got in the cargo ship and we left the cruiser and we were follow in by silverbolt and Jetfire to make sure that we won't be detection by the empire this cargo transport 6.4 landing codes 0,0,4,6,7 alpha bravo the pilot gave his codes code match permission to land sir the soldier said take us down I said silverbolt,Jetfire we're going to land scout the area then return to me copy I said yes sir jetfire cloak and let go he said has they cloak. We land at the ground team camp and we walk off sir they supplies for the rebels are over there and are in the tent sir fox said thanks you captain I said then the rebels began to load the supplies to the ship then silverbolt and Jetfire land at the nothing on the scanners sir we are clear he said good now make sure that I was cute off then we heard something coming this way then roboknight came on top of a hill WE GOT EMPIRE COMING THIS AND THERE COMING FAST he said has he fire his blaster at them EVERYONE LOCK AND LOAD WE GOT A FIGHT COMING THIS WAY I said has everyone got there weapons and ran to help roboknight silverbolt,Jetfire come on we need you too I said has they ran a head of everyone angel stay here and hide okay I said has I ran to help my team.