spartan love

(Sabine pov)
Reach was reborn and rebuild thanks to noble team and the sacrifice of noble six. She put up a fight against the elites but she was kill with a wrist blade throw her helmet visor and her armer was buried but her helmet stays where she die I was a odst before I became a Spartan. My armor is brown with my old odst helmet but my visor was blue and I was in the UNSC with my friend and partner ezra Bridger he was commander grade 3 and I was a major grade 2 his armor was black and his visor was the same but not me I like to change my color sometime but I had a crush on ezra and well ezra never know I will look at him with my helmet on and he never know too. Today ezra and I will head back to earth and we are ready to retired from the program hen we get back I mean I'm be 18 tomorrow and ezra will be 17 next month so I'm not waiting for another year for ezra to be 18 so I take him when we get back. We where on the a ship named the ghost and it captain of it was hera and her husband was name Kanan. I see ezra in the targeting room practices his shooting.

(Ezra pov)
We reach earth and I was ready to retired from the program so I can relax at my house in Los Angeles by the beach and watch the sunsite and drank a beer me and Sabine walk to stg.johnson waiting for us so the two of you are retiring from the army he said yes Johnson we are i said well good luck both of you he said I see marines go to war and only few come back but you too make me damn proud of you both have a nice life he said thanks sir and one day you come by my house and visit I do own you that beer old man I said old man please son I may be old but I can still whip your ass in a fight now get going your bird leaving he said then we head to the pelican and head for home.
I was on my deck watching the sunsite and drank a beer this is the life I miss I said it beautiful too I heard someone behind me I turn to see with you don't count the sky with ship and the enemy blocking it it was Sabine hey come sit I saidhas she did she wear a pink bikini and she look sexy wearing it so how did get in here Sabine I said to her I pick your lock on your door she said then she got up and sat on me Sabine what are... I never finished my sentences because Sabine kissing me I melt love in me so I kiss her back now sit back and in joy the show sge said.

(Sabine pov)
I want down on ezra I pull his pants down and grab his cock and I take him in my mouth I began to boob my head up and down on him mmmmmm mmmmmm yeess yeesss Sabine keep going ooohhh you like that don't you big boy hhhmmm hmmm ooohhh ooohhh Sabine he grab my head and started to trust in to me harder and faster ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh yeess yeesss yeesss ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh mmmmmm mmmmmm yeess yeesss Sabine I'm going to cum he said then he came in my mouth he letgo of my head and fell down on the chair I shallow his cum hmmm yummy I said then ezra pick me up by my ass and carry me to his room has he did we kiss in the way there and toke off eachother clothes off has we reach his room we where both naked and ready for some fun.

(Ezra pov)
I was pounding Sabine ass harder and faster I had her on her hands and knees ezra fuck me fuck me yyyeeaah yyyeeaah yyyeeaah fuck me ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh ezra I'm going to cum she said then she cum but I never I flip over and started to trust in to her pussy mmmmmm yeess yeesss ezra fuck me ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm Ohhhhh aahhh keep going aahhh aahhh aahhh ooohhh ooohhh i grab her breast and play with them yes ezra play with my beast she said has play with breast and suck on her neck I pick up my speed ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh ezra SHIT don't stop ooohhh ooohhh i love Sabine I love you too ezra kiss me now mmmmmm mmmmmm ooohhh ohhhhh baby I'm going to cum again me too Sabine mmmmm ooohhh where you want it inside me him in me make me your SABINE EZRA we both each other names and then we can together as so we both cum we fell right to sleep I hand Sabine in my arms and we move each other and now we be together forever and until the end.

Thus chapter was request by chucky6a so check out his story out and follow him so with that being said this spartan leader sign off and see you next time and my friends.