Ezra vs roboknight prime part 2

(Hera pov)
It gave been two weeka sence the battle and Ezra was training outside of the base he been practicing even sence that robot attack us and ezra fought him to protect us now he been training days and night everyday he never stop to eat,sleep or to talk to us or anyone else for that matter all he care his to bring that robot down note Kanan and Sabine walk to me he been training for days now he should stop before his body give out Kanan said guys look Sabine said we look to see ezra stop training and he was rested on a crate he was tired and hungry he need to rest I walk to him ezra sweetie come on you need rest and eat I said no I can keep training he said but he can't get up no you need to rest and eat please you must rest now okay I said he look at me okay I will he said we help him to his room zeb seen him and help us get him something to eat I help him to his room I order them I help him to his bed and lay him down has i did he was fast asleep I cover him up and kiss his forehead and left him to sleep I turn to see ezra black box in his table so I grab it and head for the common room with it.
(Sabine pov)
We where in the common room waiting for hera to return from ezra and she has his black box why do you have that box hera zeb said because we need to find out what is on this box and we need to found out on how to destroy that robot hera said she throw the box on the table the box symbol began to glow a bright yellow color guys look I said they turn to see the box circle open and a person came out of it (this is power ranger MIra i.......send this mess.....robo.....i hope you.....understand...luck.)
It was a message from ezra mother i said yes it was but how do we active the hole message kanan said I have one i be back I said has i left and head to ezra room I open it and I see he still sleeping I open his bag and there it is the disc to the box I grab it and return to them okay with this disc open the box then the message should play I said has open the box and put the disc in and close it then the message began to play it.(this is power ranger MIra i send this message to all power ranger around the galaxy I'm inform to say that the temple of the ranger clan no longer alive and even the counselor are activated plan 56 the plan is to send every ranger children to earth and some of the power ranger master will be going with them to train them and to hide them has well the counselor are also putting there life to by them time so are some of the ranger even me and husband with we survive the battle we go in to hiding and train are kids and with we are found then the legends go to both my child's to defeat the Empire once and for all.
And roboknightprime with you get this message when you wake up I know you will destroyed the empire but with find my son or daughter then you must keep them safe and protect them and make them do the final test. I have to go to all are one my friends and ezra this was for you this is your density to be the most powerful person In the galaxy I love you be safe my son)
They where ready for the empire attack and his parents survive it and now it ezra job to finish it hera said then we Sato came in and said you have a mission get ready you leave in an hour and get specter 6 well too he said has left okay let get ready then and Sabine put the box back hera said I grab it and walk to his room and place it back on the table and left.

(Ezra pov)
We head a mission it to stop the empire convored and it peace of the robot i fought when i unlock the black box me and Kanan fought the inquisitors I was in my wolf form using my mother spinsword on the seventh sister well Sabine and zeb plant the explosives in the transport SABINE hit it Kanan yelled she did the transport explosived and the piece is gone and the inquisitors retreat from the battle come on let go hera said has she land the ghost then I heard something coming I turn to what it was and it was him and he was in his lion zord guys go now I said.

(Roboknight prime pov)
I see the ranger now time to see what he made off I transfor back to my self and i held my left arm out and grab him come here you i said has grab him and slam him on to a mountain and brag him on it then I throw him on the ground well I was in the air. I land on the ground to see him in is super mode so you have be training but know matter you will fall I Said