Ezra and Sabine spider love

(Ezra pov)
My name is Ezra Bridger i live in new York city and i was spider man i have been since i was bit by a spider and i got these power too and i was on a building looking over new York for trouble and i see Sabine my high school crush and her boyfriend wedge the captain of the football team i wish I can tell her my feeling and maybe she like me i said then i look to see her pulling out her phone and kiss wedge then left in a rush i want to know where she goes off I said then a explosives went off and i see the smoke well time to go to work i said then i fell and shot my webspiners and swing to the fire i land on the building and it was a couple of bank robbers will i guess they forgot there password then i said well let see with a can help them out i said has i jump and on the van them hey need some help i ask them yeah hang on to this one of them said has he hand me a bag thank you i said no problem he said then he realized what he did he turn but i hit him and web him up his two friend's turn and fire at me i use my webs to plug there weapons and web them up there wait here until the police comes and help you out i said then i heard the first one get back up i turn to see him with a mini gun oh no I said then a web came out of know where and pull him the side of the van and web him then the person was a girl a female spider man whoa a spider girl I said then she look at me hey thanks for the help i said then she charge at me whoa hey stop I said but she ran to me and kick me to the ground i got up and shot a string and pull me up and land on the building then I ran away to get far away from that girl i ran for 5 miles and i stop on a vent catching my breathe who was that and why did she attack me i said to my self then i was push off the vent and web was caught in a trap and i was upside down i see it was that spider girl what you want from me i said i want to know why you help them she ask me i didn't help them i was taking them down and i like to have fun with them i said well this is a job for real hero and not for a boy she said I'm a real hero i fought with the great tony stark to capture captain America i said oh so you are the one at help him escape i should turn you in for that she said then she grab my mask and pull it off she gasp has she drop my mask Ezra it you she said how you know my name I ask her then she took off her mask and it was Sabine SABINE i said has we look at each other with surprise face on.

(Sabine pov)
Ezra was spider man the hero that I love more than my boyfriend wedge but he will be my ex after this Ezra your spider man i said yes you surprise he said with a laugh um you want to cut me down he said then i cut him down and he land on his back before he can get back up and jump on him and pin his arm above his head you Ezra it just you and me up here so we should have some fun well we are up here i said has i grind on him Sabine do you really want to he ask me yes Ezra because after this you are mine and wedge is gone now let us do it I said has lean forward and started to kissing Ezra on his lips

(Ezra pov)
I can't believe that I'm having sex with my crush this is the best day ever me and Sabine suits are off and i has eating her out ooohhh oohhh Ezra don't stop hmmmm hmmmm aahhh keep going aahhh aahhh aahhh ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh Ezra I'm going to cum! Sabine you taste good. Alright it your turn she said has she push me down and started to suck on my dick ooohhh ooohhh Sabine I said you like that don't you big boy she said oohhh ooohhh ooohhh hmmm Sabine...going...to i never finished my sentences has i blow my load in her mouth she swallow my load hmmm i like the taste of you she said now time for the fun part she has lower herself on me and started to ride me ohhh ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh Ezra you are big I like it hhmmmmm hmmmm aahhh aahhh aahhh ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh Ezra I'm going to cum!Sabine I'm going to cum in you EZRA!SABINE!
we both cum together and we laid there in each other arms catching are breathe.

(Sabine pov)
That..was...fun Ezra I said yes it was and not bad for are first Sabine he said yes it was and now your mine forever i said that i agree with so what now he said well let head back to my apartment and continue there how that sound i said that sound okay let go he said we got are clothes on and race back to my apartment and continue are fun with each other.

This chapter was request by chucky6a so shout to him and make sure to check out my another story's and for the new challenge on my new book with that being said this spartan leader sign off and see you next time my friends