Ezra vs Nemesis Ezra

(Pyrce pov)
I was waiting for the recovering team to come back with me son and hopefully the body of ezra Bridger and I was pasting back and forth well thrawn sit on his chair and Kallus was looking over the painting that the mandalorian left on the wall govern I ask you to please take a sit thrawn ask me no i can't I'm waiting for the new's on my son okay I told thrawn I know you are worry about your son Pryce but have fate that your son kill Ezra Bridger thrawn said then the captain i send to get my son pop up govern we have your son but it best with you see for yourself he said then hang up so we walk down to the hanger to see the drop ship landing down and the hatch open up well we're my son I ask him he turn and see his men walking down the ramp with a stretcher behind them and with a body on it and it was my son on it and he had blood all over him I walk up to him and I hold his hand has began to cry sir the govern son was strong how did he get beat that easy the captain ask me it seems that we didn't know how Bridger became a cyborg Kallus said what even made Bridger become that anyway thrawn said I don't care I want payback for my son I said has I face them with a mad face on Pryce your son failed to destroy ezra what you think that you can fight him thrawn ask me sir I may have a plan I said remember general grievous he was part human and robot so what every we can save of my son and me make a copy of Bridger I said like a clone Kallus said no even better but more evil I said okay pryce you can but don't fail me thrawn said has they walk away from me.

(two week's later)

(Ezra pov)
It been a two week and Sabine is getting better every day since the fight between me and wedge the people at chopper base has been asking me about the fight but I don't tell them and Sabine family and her clan has grow more bigger and even some of the other clans join them too even my mom sister and my aunt Bo Katan. I was in me and Sabine room and it was night time so we we're sleeping Sabine and sabby share her bed with sabby on top and Sabine on bottom and for me I was wide awake even since I became a cyborg I never was able to sleep so I stay up all night reading or practicing my shooting but i was sharping my sword and fixing it because wedge snap it off but it was easily to fix i look over to sabine and i smile she sleep beautiful

I got up and kiss her forehead and pull the blanket up more and she smile in her sleep then i walk out of our room and walk outside i see some guard's on patrol and sato was talking to the pilot's for the next attack so i walk to my target ranger where i use my old helmet's to shoot at so i turn my right hand into my blaster and began to fire at it. I hit one helmet and another one i fire at the last one you are getting better ezra i turn to see ahsoka walking to me indeed ahsoka i have i said has i turn blaster into my hand it good to see you that you are okay ahsoka said yes it wasn't for sabby and her family and hera and kanan i would have die i said hey ezra can i ask you something ahsoka ask me sure i said how did you became a cyborg anyway she ask me i look at her i don't like to talk about it i said why ezra she ask me because it one day i will never forget that why i said to her i understand ezra but you must face your fear one day or they came back and they will hurt the one's you love ahsoka said has she walk away that why i must keep them safe with my life i told myself has i make a fist.

(Pyrce pov)
I was in the lab that was hidden from the rebel's so they won't attack i was standing in the control room with the engineers and the droid's inside was hooking up the wire's to power up my robot are we ready i ask them yes but we need all the power to finish it he said then do it i told them then they grab the leaver and pull it down and all of the power from the city was being drain into my robot and i see the energy levels going up i look at the robot and see it eye's turning on but the alarm's went off what happening i task them we are in the red zone need to shut it off he said no keep going we need all the power i said has the robot start to shake sit it overloading the control he said the control start to spark then the room explode and we got down has the glass broke. I got back to see smoke and i see my robot eye's turn on so i walk out of the room and the robot look at me mother it said to me yes wedge it me i said to my son then the locks open and we walk but fell on his knee then he look at his self what happen to me wedge ask me you are reborn my son and you are stronger then before i said he look at me and look at a piece of glass on the floor and pick it up and he saw his face why do i look like the Bridger boy he ask me because we made a copy of ezra Bridger and i use your body to make you my son i said to him why mother i was better off looking like myself not a freak he said it was the only thing i could do but don't worry son you will forget every thing soon I said has I press a button on my wrist and cranes came out and grab his arm's and leg's what are you doing mother wedge ask me has he try to break free what must be done this chip was planted in your head to watch and learn what you learn and with all the fight move you have recorded you can out match any one even Bridger has well I said why mother I thought you care for me I am your son wedge said I know but we all have to make sacrifice my son I said has put the chip in his chest mother please don't do this to me wedge said then I close his chest and he fell to the ground and he turn off I'm sorry my wedge I whisper to him then his eye's open up and he got up and look at me what are my order mother he ask me I smile find the rebel's and destroy then all wedge I said I'm not wedge no more call me nemesis Ezra he said with a evil smile and I smile with him.