Rebellion meet the Vault Hunter

Heads for you guys there will be alot of Lemon scene in this chapter.

*during order 66*

A little boy about 3 yrs old was playing outside with a 6 clome trooper keeping the boy safe well his family talk about something the clone captain grab his com and turn it on execute Order 66 Palpatine said the clone look at each other and nod their heads the little boy was to busy playing he didn't notice the clone point their blaster at him but before they could the captain was lift in the air by some energy ball the clone saw this one was shot in the head a large guy grab a clone by his head and the last three were shot the large guy rip the clone in half then throw his body on the ground the captain was drop to the ground he try to get up but a male with light dark jacket walk by him the captain look up as the guy shot him in the face a girl with red hair amd tattoo on her left arm ran to the boy and pick him up why were they about to shot a kid the girl ask as the guy with a sniper rifle pick up something and toss it the guy he turn on to hear execute Order 66 it repeat it self over and over all four of them look at each other what does this mean the girl ask it means he is special the guy said as he look at 3 yrs old who was holding the girl tightly more will come the big guy said let them but first we need to train our little guy to defend himself the guy said as everyone nod their head before they head back to the city.

Star Wars rebels: the Vault Hunter's

(No one pov)
The rebellion at Yavin 4 were going over a new plan to hit a Empire base on Mandalore with Ursa and Bo Katan with every supply transport we hit we still can't put a dent in they base Hera said even with we destroyed their ships or take their supplies we still can't get that base Sabine said what do we do Zeb ask Ursa have her arms cross as she began to think Bo Katan tap her shoulder with her fingers maybe we could pick hire someone Wegde said wedge we don't have credit to pay them Hera said no I mean okay look I was going over Empire coms when I found this Wedge said as he pull up the recording you want to be fight for your planet?do you want to take down anyone?then join the Crimson Raiders we are willing to help anyone come to the planet Pandora and fight to free the galaxy the recording said Pandora?Zeb ask I never heard of it Kanan said as Chopper scan for the planet but found nothing Chopper can't find it Hera said so what the plan Rex ask Senator with these people are fighting for their home mayhe they can be usefully for us Hera said you can try and talk to the leader and see with she let you bother a few warriors Ursa said Senator...we need all the help we can maybe with we talk to their leader maybe they let us take a few warriors Hera said Mon Mothma let out a sigh alright Syndulla you and your team shall go to this...Pandora and see with we can recruit this Crimson Raiders Mon Mothma said Hera nod her head Wedge do you have the coordinate for Pandora Hera ask I been going over the broadcast and everyone stop at the same so these have to be it Wedge said as he transfer the codes to Chopper alright Phoenix squad let move Hera said as they had to the ghost.

The ghost travel through Hyperspace so anyone what the plan Sabine ask we know when we get there Hera said as the ghost exit from Hyperspace to see the planet Pandora