Roboknight prime flashback

(Roboknight prime pov)
I Was In the command center with gosie and tensou I was recharge In the base well the team,Ezra and Maya sleep after a day of school and work so they are tired. Has I was recharge I began to remember the attack on the temple and the lose of ranger clan and with me going to the sleep pod and it still hard to not force on training. Then I start see the battle in my mind so much death I saw Katie getting shot,Orion being stab, and most of the master were dying around us.I then see Ezra with his sister then nothing NO I scream has pull out my blaster to check with there clones but I was still in the base I sigh and put my weapon away I hate that day I fail to protect them I said has I look at my hand but I'm not going to let Ezra or my team down I will keep him safe I said has I make a fist with my life I said.

I went for a walk in the forest then I heard someone talking so I went to see and it was my team roboknight what are you doing here gia said I went for a walk but I heard you guys so I thought to join you I said okay come sit Emma said I sit down by them. They were talking about there life,school,and how they meet me and Ezra but i wasn't listening hey roboknight something is on your mind what is it Noah ask me I was thinking about the attack on the temple I said gosie told us that a temple was attack but we didn't know what he meant troy said it was the temple for all ranger to live and have family in safe I said can you tell us what happen at the temple troy said. It was like normally day the master's we're training the little one's,having fun,But that change when the Empire found us and came to attack us I said has tell them what happen at the temple.

(Flashback to the temple in the battle)
(Third person pov)
The clones have found the temple and it was a full on attack on the temple the ranger clans and the counselors are not going down with a fight. So they have order the little one's to head for the ship and stay in there with the guards well they fight. Mira and Ephraim are putting Ezra and his two months baby sister in a hole under there bed and told him not to come no matter what and close the hole up.

The clones attack and they were pushing throw the front gate and the ranger's we're hold them off. The time force and the SPD Rangers were holding off the clones in the front gate THERE BROKEN THROW THE FRONT GATE Jake said I LOSE CONTACTS WITH THE COUNCIL'S  Sydney said THERE TO MANY OF THEM Conner said as a ranger guard got hit bye a clone bolt STAY BACK sky said then he was hit with rocket and he went flying into a wall and die KILL THEM ALL the clones captain said then the captain and his men were hit by bolts from roboknight he jump over a SPD cadet and roll and shot a clone then shot another clone blaster and grabbing him and slamming to the floor where is Mira and Ephraim I said has they show up with Rico too
We got the room cleaner Ephraim said INCOMING a guard said um roboknight are those them Mira said the the overloads was here even,vrak,the phantom beasts,master Xandred,serrator and all of the power ranger evil master's rangers together take them down roboknight said has the samurai clan,jungle fury,the old mega force clan,and all of the clan that were still alive attack them. The battle went on for more then 19 hours straight and the battle was almost over the master were badly hurt YOU CAN'T BEAT US ALL RANGERS serrator said we won't but you are not welcome to stay on any planet roboknight said has he use his banishment card on all of them and they vanished the battle was over but we lose are home,are family,are hope.
(Flashback end)
I told them about the battle and they look sad roboknight we didn't know That the battle was that bad were sorry for what happen to your home troy said thanks red ranger but it won't change the fact with the overloads are back then more will follow and it up to us to destroyed them for good I said we will but what happen after the temple battle roboknight Jake said.

(Flashback)
The temple was gone and everything was destroyed Ezra push the bed out and climb out of the hole he hid with his baby sister don't worry sis I get us out and find mommy and daddy Ezra said as he open the door and walk out of the room and go find his parents. He walk throw the halls and he saw a lot of dead people it made him throw up but he keep going then he turn and bump into someone and he look up to see six clones and he back up but they put there blasters at him before they could fire at me all six of them were hit with seven bolts from roboknight Ezra there you are roboknight said has Ezra ran to him and hug him you know you weren't post to leave the room until I came to get you he said I know but I couldn't hear anyone so I thought it was safe he said well come on let get you two to your parent's he said has they head for the counselors room. We the counselors have made a choice they remaining master's shall take the youngest to earth were they be safe and the rest of us shall lead the Empire away from them they said has the master's and the youngest head to the ship to leave wait what with they know we're we are going they track us there and kill us Cole said I shall stay and protect the temple from they and to give you time I said roboknight are you sure with you do then you have to be shutdown and put in a sleep pod Ephraim said I know what I'm taking and I'm willing to give my life for the clan any day he said okay but before you do. Roboknight what you are doing it the most kind thing you are doing and you shall not be call roboknight any more but has roboknight prime the defender of the galaxy and the guarding of the environment he said thank you counselor I'm honor he said he nod his head and left the temple. It was just me,Mira,Ephraim,Ezra and there baby daughter you should get going they be here soon he said they head for the ship and they power it up roboknight look has his best friend leave with her husband and children Ezra look out the window and wave to roboknight and said good bye roboknight and they left the temple forever. Roboknight head for the sleep pod but stop in front of it he look around then walk in and close the pod and he shutdown his system's and he was in sleep mode until he was needed again.
(Flashback over)
That what happen in the battle I said now you second chances to make sure that earth is safe and we will make sure that we be bye you gia said thanks ranger glad to get the gang back I said hey what every happen to Rico you never told what happen to him Noah said I never know he went to make sure the Empire wasn't following us but I guess he still making sure they won't find us I said has we talk throw the hole night.

(Far away from earth and on a moon)
(Third person pov)
A new enemy has come back to life his name is serrator and with his soldier papyrox and they have Rico with them and with his right arm rip off. You are a robot the only way you get to live is tell me where are they hiding he ask him I'm R1Z0 I'm sworn to protect the counselors and to keep the ranger sa... he gave finishes his sentence because the papyrox stab him in the chest. You are strong robot I give you that but I'm going to ask you one more time where are they hiding he ask him I'm R1Z0 I'm sworn.... Rico was silent again then his beacon was active and it had the location to earth and roboknight as well no Rico said so roboknight has return from the dead serrator said has the papyrox pull out his blade from Rico has he pull forward. With we visit roboknight maybe your friend can tell us where they are hiding serrator said never Rico said you are a good soldier and you earn a warrior death but I don't think so he said has the papyrox slash his sword down on Rico. Rico was slash in half and fell and he was dead now let go visit roboknight.

Roboknight has told his team about the battle on the temple and serrator has return and kill Rico. Now he on his way to earth and to find roboknight
What will happen to roboknight,Ezra and the team?with that being said this spartan leader sign off and see you next time my friends. Happy news year's everyone:)