Omintrixs/the duchess weapon

(Ezra pov)
I was in position waiting for Sabine Mark okay I'm in position love I said okay babe ready Sabine said has we all stand up FOR CLAN WREN Sabine said has her clan began to attack I switch to swampfire I grab two mandorlain and slam them together then I jump to the gun and crash it then rip it off and toss it the the second I look to see walkers coming this way Sabine walkers I said has she flew to them but one of them shot at her she block it with her shield but it sent her back and it the ground I ran to her Sabine I said but a walker shot at me exploded entire body a stormtrooper land by her and stun her surrender or she dead he said everyone lower their but a rocket it the walker then three blue mandorlain land KEEP THEM AWAY FROM CLAN WREN the female said has she ran to the remaining troopers I regrow my body and grab the storm trooper and crash his head then I pick up Sabine are you okay love I ask her yes I'm fine ezzy Sabine said has I jump to the platform. I put Sabine down and the mandalorian land this was trap to lore you here your mother contact us to warn you the female said who are you Sabine ask she took off her helmet everyone meet Bo Katan leader of clan Kryze Fen Raul said my lady this belong to you Sabine said has she hand her the darksaber I had my chance I'm not worth of it Bo Katan said what we going to do ezra Sabine ask me I don't know bean I said wait did you say ezra ezra Bridger Bo Katan ask yes that me why I said has I turn back into myself we all heard your message it a honar to meet you Bridger she said I look at Sabine and she just shrug her shoulder.

(Sabine pov)
We reach Bo Katan camp going over the pan to rescue my father okay since we know that there convory we need to attack to save my father I said okay we attack in full force sis Tristan said we need everyone but where Bridger Tristan said in a mean voice Tristan ezra is good he kept me safe everytime we went on mission together I said I don't see it i said head sup incoming target and it coming in fast then the thing stop in front the sand cloud disappear then a weird sorry I was late bean had to a take the long away around he said ezra is that you I ask yes oh I forgot this alien is name XlR8 the fast one ezra said

okay what did you learn I ask they have two convoys one is a decor and the other one has your father their a cliff they were the second convoy will be heading ezra said okay change of plans mother and Tristan will take a team and me ezra Kanan Fen...

okay what did you learn I ask they have two convoys one is a decor and the other one has your father their a cliff they were the second convoy will be heading ezra said okay change of plans mother and Tristan will take a team and me ezra Kanan Fen will be the second team I said I be on Sabine team Bo Katan said okay now let go mother make a distraction and make a big I said you know how we do my mother said good now let go I said oh and Tristan you should learn that I love Sabine and I keep her safe with my life ezra said how did you hear that Tristan ask him you should really keep your com off and away from me too ezra said why you Tristan said got to run meet you there babe ezra said has he took off very fast.