Grizzaka death/mega stamped

(Ezra pov)
We brought back Sara to gosie and ask her where see been all these year's welcome to the megaforce base Jake said to Sara wow this cool and it have all of the past ranger's too she said indeed Sara I'm gosie earth ancient guardian he said but where have you been after you left me in lothal I ask her well after I completed my training in the ninja storm clan the master give me the power of the green samurai ranger to use the other power of the clan like wind and thunder rangers too she said the wind and thunder rangers were protectors of earth and they can use there power in battle too roboknight said yes after I completed my training I was walking around the city and I meet a boy he was nice,sweet,and he treats my like a queen she said has her cheek turn red really what is his name I ask her I not telling you but he goes by the Spartan leader she said has she smile that good that he treat you well mom said thanks mom Sara said well Sara welcome to earth and to the team but Bridgers and roboknight stand forward please gosie said has we did by each other too and look at gosie with ezra using his power and showing his true power he has awaken Roboknight prime from is slumber and they have form a team. ezra and roboknight with Maya coming to earth and helping the megaforce and with the death of carnisour and jellica as well. ezra with the help of roboknight you have receives some of the zords and megazords from the past ranger too and with the return of Mira and Ephraim and Sara Bridger it a honor to announce that the Bridger family is a now a ranger clan the very first family to be a clan congratulation to you all Bridgers gosie said the team start to cheer for us and Maya kiss me nice job you guys you earn it troy said then the alarms went off WHAT GOING ON i ask tenous then we see grizzaka attacking the city it grizzaka and he look mad Sara said has we walk grizzaka throw the city has the people ran for there lives come on let go deal with him once and for all has a family i said then we took off to face grizzaka.

We made to the city and we see everything was destroyed my scanner can't pick up grizzaka up roboknight said keep your eyes open he could be anywhere i said then wee were it with a enengry ball and we went flying in the air and we hit the ground hard we look up to see grizzaka walking to us well,well,well the Bridger's family are together how cute i'm going to have fun destroying you all starting with that boy and prime first he said you think you will win you won't grizzaka READY i said has we got back up JUNGLE BEAST SPIRITS UNLEASH me and my dad said NINJA STORM,RANGER FORM Sara said SAMURAIZER GO,GO,GO SAMURAI mom said has we turn into are ranger form WITH THE COURAGE OF THE WOLF JUNGLE FURY WOLF RANGER i said WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE BAT JUNGLE FURY BAT RANGER dad said POWER OF ELEMENTS Sara said SAMURAI RANGER PINK mom said I'm roboknightprime the defender of the galaxy and the guarding of the enverment he said POWER RANGER,RANGERS FOREVER we said CHARGE I said has we all ran at grizzaka and he ran at us too.

(Third person pov)
Ezra,roboknight,Sara,Mira and ehpriam attack grizzaka together ezra and Sara use the saber to block his bear claws but he grab there sword and hit them both in the chest Mira and ehpriam attack and use there move on him Mira attack below well Ephraim use his jungle fans and attack from the air but he throw Mira to the ground and jump at eprhiam and kick him to the floor. Roboknight tackle grizzaka and slam him to a building then grizzaka kick him back roboknight use his roboblade and block his claws. Ezra and Sara jump in the air and attack from the air and hit his back grizzaka push roboknight and he began to fight ezra and Sara they both block his claws and roboknight shot his back then grizzaka use the power zocato and made a huge blast hitting everyone.

(Roboknight prime pov)
Me and everyone were on the ground and grizzaka look at us it time for all of you to pay for destroying carnisoar,jellica,and my guard's too. I start with the boy first he said NEVER we are the power rangers and we fight for the greater good and you want my family then you have to get throw me ezra said gladly grizzaka said has he walk to ezra LET GO LEGENDARY he said has grab his legendary morpher and grab a key to LEGENDARY MODE RPM he said has he turn into the rpd red ranger.