Ezra vs Darth Vader/Dragonzord

(Ezra pov)
After me and roboknight learn that we we're just being use for are power we we're teleport to earth with Maya and meet gosie and roboknight team we fought a monster name peluso and with me getting the legendary megazords and unlock the legendary samurai and the wild force modes thanks to red lion it been nice me and Maya got a apartment for us and roboknight stays with gosie. Me and the team were hanging out with Maya in a yogurt shop well the girls drag me around a mall and buy me some clothes whoo here try this on Gia said hey I'm fine with my clothe okay I said come on try them on emme said fine I said I grab them and change in to them(he trying the clothes that the silver ranger had on)I walk out well i said perfect they said okay now your hair emme said oh no I like my hair has it is okay I said has join the rest of the team so how it go Ezra Noah said well part from these two dragging me around the mall it alright I said then my morph went off what is it Ezra troy said what is it I said Ezra you and the team get here gosie has something to tell you and show you too roboknight said okay let go i said then we head for the base.
What is gosie troy said Ezra we had receive a message from a unknown person it is for you gosie said okay what is it I said then the video pop up and it was Sabine SABINE i said you know her Jake said yes she was on my team but why would she send me this I said then it play Ezra this is Sabine the empire sat a trap for us and we are all capture and Sato can't find us they have a zord here it some kind of Dragon but there are trying to control it please help us you are only hope. Sabine message stop gosie can you track them I said yes I already did but the dragon zord will not be easy to tame so I call for help to tame it with you gosie said okay who then I said he talking about me Bridger I turn to see a person there and it was Tommy Oliver.

(Tommy pov)
Rangers meet the one and only Tommy Oliver one of the power ranger clans leader's and masters of three different team's gosie said it an honor to meet one of the leader's sir troy said it my pleasure but why you call me gosie I said because the Dragon zord has been found he said what how I hide it only I would know I said the empire has been taking planet's and digging the land they may have found it when they dug somewhere Ezra said okay you can gets all there then I can actively the zord and give to you Ezra I said okay gosie do it he said then all of us teleport to the planet where the dragon zord at.

(Ezra pov)
We where the planet naboo I said okay how we know where to go troy said then I heard something guys you heard that I said no what are you hearing Ezra troy said it some kind of music I said has a ball of light hit me what was that I said hmm what every that was is giving you a lot me strength roboknight said okay lets go Tommy said we head for the Dragon zord location. We we're on a cliff whoo so that the empire they don't seem tough Jake said they are they can take over a planet in one day or destroy one I said okay what the plan Ezra troy said okay we going to need to distracted them well the rest go inside find the rebels and the Dragonzord too I said okay me,Tommy and Maya will go in red ranger you and your team get there attention well Ezra go in the cells and find his team roboknight said hey look Noah said we look to see them leaving never mind I look for them you guys get the zord I said has we head for the base. I see two guards I grab my sword and we stared to climb on the side's and there was one guard on the top I grab his foot and throw him off and we climb up and enter the vents and we crawl are way in but roboknight had to go throw the wall to get in okay I get them go for the Dragon zord I said they nod and head for the hanger JUNGLE BEAST SPIRIT UNLEASH I said has i turn into my ranger form and head for the cells. I see two guards HEY I yelled they look at me and I cut them down i open the door and they aren't I grab one of the storm troopers that was still alive WHERE ARE THEY I said they are in the hanger with the robot for Lord Vader he set up has a trap for the rebels and you he said then something in me got really mad that my right hand turn into a wolf hand with claws then I slash his off then I got really mad I turn to see ten more troopers and I got bigger my shirt rip off and my hole body started to grow hair and it was all grey then my head turn into a wolf head the storm troopers just look at me then I jump at them and started to kill all of them.