Ezra and roboknightprime team up

(Roboknight prime pov)
It been three weeks since Ezra past his final test and I join the rebellion with the information I have in my memory banks they were useful but the rebels don't trust me fully after the first battle with Ezra even him he still don't trust me and I don't blame him. I was in my room they give me the recharge room for there droids so I didn't mine sharing I heard a knock on the door I power on the see who was there I open it and it was Hera miss Hera how can I help you i said we have a mission and we could use your help on this to prove that you are a friend she said I will help you with the mission to prove that I'm a friend and not your enemy I said we left and head to the ghost has i walk I see every rebel looking at me and some have there weapons in there arms we reach the ghost to the crew and Ezra why is he here Hera Ezra said I ask him to help and to prove he is a friend Hera said fine but I don't like it he said has he left Ezra still don't trust me uh I said well you did try to kill us and you and Ezra fought twice Kanan said yes and you do grab Ezra and drag him on a side of a mountain then throw him to the ground well you were flying Sabine said I know but why do you guys trust me I said because we stole Ezra black box and there was a message from Ezra mother and she said your name so we took some time to found out that you are training him in your way roboknight Hera Said has they head for the cockpit she never head the hold message in the box though I said to myself then I head to the ghost cockpit too.

(Ezra pov)
The mission was to go the mandalor and help bo katan with the Empire we landed near the cave where there base is I was in my room playing with my mom zord I heard a knock come in i said and it was roboknight prime what do you want I said has held my mom zord land on my shoulder I came to tell you that we are here he said okay I get ready I said has got out of bed grab my Bullzooka and my black box you know that the black box was a gift from the ranger master they give there zords and weapons in the black box so that Mira children's will unlock he said I look at him you think talking can make me trust you i said to him well your mother also told me to protect you in and out of battlefield he said not a chance i don't need you to protect him i can handle myself i said has bump his shoulder and left to the ramp I see Hera and them talking to bo katan Ursa and Tristan walk to me Bridger can we talk to you she said okay for what I said we know that you like my sister so we are here to say that we want you and Sabine to be couple Tristan said and you can part of are clan and Sabine like you very much she was thinking about a lot when she was here Ursa said I know I have a crush on Sabine but no I said what why Ursa said i with someone else her name is Maya we been dating since we rescued her from the Empire I said well with that what you want then we okay with it Tristan said i nod and left Ezra let go were leaving Hera said we head for the bikes Bo Katan notices my weapon on my back what weapon is this I never seen one like this she ask I build it i said has she began to study it with her eyes I see roboknight prime walking to us and every mandalorian was looking at him they never seen him before we should get going now he said I grab my blast and we left the base.

(Roboknight prime pov)
The crew and the mandalorian's were pushing back the Empire Ezra bullzooka to destroyed the walkers and there turret everyone was behind cover but not me or Ezra his bullzooka pack a punch so he not afraid to get shot but me my armor was invisible to blasters I shot the last three and the Empire supplies base is there now with those supplies belong to us Bo Katan said then one of them yelled LADY WE IN COMING SHIPS AND LOOK LIKE THERE CARING SOMETHING TOO he yelled Ezra grab his scope and look at the ships oh no he said what is it Ezra I said it the robot and there two of them now.

(Ezra pov)
What two of them but we destroy the carrier that had the pair for them Hera said look like they are making more I said what now Sabine said I deal with them well the rest of you get in the base and stay there I said you mean we will deal with them Ezra roboknight prime said no I don't need your help now stay here I said JUNGLE BEAST SPIRIT UNLEASH I said has i turn into my ranger form get going i said SPIRIT OF THE WOLF JUNGLE FURY I said has i summon my wolf zord I jump in it wolf zord attack i said has my zord ran to the robot I jump in the air and started to spin my zord but both of them pull out sword on there left and right arm and block my attack together and send me flying into the ground black box super samurai mode turtle folding zord launch I said has my mom zord spawn I jump in it lion zord,bear zord,ape zord,Dragon zord launch I said has four more zords spawn i open the black box and flip over the disc and close it samurai megazord combine I said has my zords combine the bear and Dragon zords turn into the legs and my mother zord and the ape zord turn into the arms and the red lion zord turn into the body and the head then the legs and arms combine with the body and then it grab the helmet and put it on the sword spawn in the holder samurai megazord we are united I said has i use my mom megazord and I grab the sword and attack the robots.