Shower room threesome

(Sabine pov)
Me and my twin sister sabby were walking to the girl's locker room to shower has we did we were also talking about stuff so has wedge call you sabine sabby ask me i laugh no i dump that piece of shit he was never my type anyway he cheat on me too much i said with a smile but there is a boy who i have my eye's on for a long time i said to my sister who that sabine sabby ask me ezra Bridger i said you like ezra Bridger that kid who  hang out with know sabby said yup that ezra Bridger but what he doesn't know that i hide a camera in his locker to stare at him i said well maybe one day you meant catch him and tell him sabby said has we walk in the locker room and we undress and walk to the shower's you think ezra will do something dumb and spy on me in the shower sabby i ask her has we start the shower's i think so the way he look at you in the way when i see him i think he won't he is a nice kid he never will sabine sabby said has we clean are self then we heard a bang what was that i said then we heard it again it coming from that locker sabby said and we wrap our self's and I open the locker door and someone fell out of it and the person was ezra and he had his hand's tie behind him.

Me and sabby untie him thank's ezra said but I grab him by his shirt and slam him to the locker whoa what was that for Sabine ezra ask me WHY WERE SPYING ON US EZRA I scream at him I didn't spy on you both wedge tie me and shove me in here he said how did wedge get you in here anyway sabby ask ezra.

(2 hour's earlier)

(Ezra pov)
I was looking for Sabine sister sabby because I let her borrow my note's for are science class because we we're partner's in the class. I walk around the school looking for sabby then i was grab by my shirt and toss to the ground i see wedge what do you want now wedge i did your work for you i said yeah you did but i fail a test the teacher said i got some wrong he said then pick me up you are going to pay for it he said has he tie my hand's together and carry me to the girl's locker room and throw me in it then closing it let see how long you can last for the weekend wedge said has he slam the locker close and left me in the locker room.

(back to shower room)

(Sabine pov)
Ezra told me and sabby how he got in the shower and tie up too so that how i end up in the girl locker room ezra told us i look at sabby and she look at me stay right here ezra i said has i grab sabby arm and walk to the door so what you think is he laying i ask her but she keep looking at ezra sabby hello earth to sabby i said has i wave my hand in her face sabby i said then she shake her head and look at me yeah sabine she ask me why are you looking at ezra i ask her sorry it just that ezra is in here with us with nothing but a towel's covering us both she said yeah so i said to her well it just us three alone in school with no one to hear all three of us sabby said then my eye's widen sabby you crazy we can't do it in school sabby I told her come on Sabine you know this your shot to make ezra your sabby said what about you sis I ask her well I'm going to join you both I'm not going to let you have all the fun she said has we both smirk at ezra.

We both see ezra fixing his clothes hey ezra sabby call him he look at us then we drop our towel and his eye's widened has he scan me and sabby nude body's so ezra we give a choice you can take me and sabby now and do us both rough and wild or you can walk out that door and miss this chance so what would it be I said then ezra took off his clothes he made his choice let go have some fun sabby said has we walk up to him for fun.

(Sabby pov)
Me and Sabine were having sex in the school locker room with ezra the boy my sister love and he my friend too and we get to have fun with him. Ezra clothes we're on the ground and he was kissing Sabine and me at the same time it felt great ezra and me kiss well Sabine suck on my neck softly all three of us we're moaning then I push ezra down on the bench enjoy the show ezra Sabine said has we both began to dance like we we're in a strip club. We see ezra cock getting hard by watching us dance we both let out a couple moans too Sabine turn around and rub her ass on his cock I walk to Sabine has she rub her ass on ezra cock I did something that got ezra really hard I grab my sister face and kiss her roughly and she kiss me back has well. We were making out well ezra watch us then we stop kissing and I grab ezra face and start to kiss him well Sabine got on her knee's and suck on his cock. Me and ezra were kissing each other  and sabine was sucking on ezra cock very well because ezra can't moan thank's to me kiss him then we pull away to catch out breathe then sabine push her head all the way down until she was gagging on it hard then she pull way from his cock wow ezra your cock is tasty sabine said has lick the cock then i join her we share everything even ezra cock. Ezra was moaning louder every time we lick and suck on his cock then he grab me and put me on the bench and start to lick my pussy  i was moaning loud and sabine grab my face then we start to make out well ezra pleasure me and i saw he move a hand to sabine pussy and start to finger too we both were moaning in the kiss well ezra pleasure us both with his tongue and finger's too.

(Ezra pov)

I was licking and fingering sabby and sabine has they make out with each other i lick and suck on sabby pussy and move my tongue in and out out of her well i finger sabine faster has they both moan in their kiss then i stop fingering sabine and stand up and grab sabby by her hip's and thrust into her she moan has she felt my cock in her then i pick her up by her ass and began to thrust into her hard and fast sabine sat there watch has i fuck her sister y-yes ezra give it to me fuck me sabby said has i thrust into her faster and harder i look to see sabine rubbing her pussy has she watch me fuck sabby yes ezra fuck my sister sabine said i thrust harder and faster in sabby pussy and i was close sabby i-i'm close!yes ezra cum inside me!i cum inside sabby has she moan and through her head back. I pull out sabby and put her on the floor then sabine grab me and push me to the floor too and got on me and slam down on my cock ooh yes ezra fuck me like my sister but i want it fast and harder sabine said has she move her hips.

(Sabine pov)

I was on ezra cock and i was riding him fast and hard well my sister is on the floor i was moaning very loudly the hole school can hear me yes,yes ezra fuck me with that big cock of your i said has move my hip's faster and harder has ezra thrust into me fast i see sabby on her knee and hands and crawl to us and she sat on ezra face and grind on him has i pull her in a kiss has we both get fuck by ezra dick and tongue. I stop kissing sabby and we both began to moan ezra name has he eat out sabby and fuck my pussy i felt i was going to cum ezra i-i'm going to cum!me too sis sabby said has she then we both moan load and cum on ezra face and cock has i felt ezra cum inside me it felt great.

(Ezra pov)

I felt sabine and sabby cum together and i cum inside sabine and sabby they both got off me and lay on each side of me that..was..fun sis sabby said yeah..it was sabby sabine said has we laugh at what we just did in the girl locker room so what does mean for the three of us i ask them well sabine is your ezra i join because we share every ting sabby said yes ezra you are mine lover boy sabine said has eh kiss me so what now i ask them well it 4:45pm let go around another round sabby said has she and sabine smirk at me then we had sex in the locker room until it was pm at night on a school day.

this chapter was requested by Sabinexoxo go check out her book and comment on them too. with you guy's have more sabezra request leave them in the comments. so with that being said this is spartan leader signing off.

Spartanleader out