Ursa plan for Scarlett dawn

(Ursa pov)
I meet a young mandalorian woman her name is Scarlet dawn of clan dawn a great friend to clan wren she was the only one who survive when clan Saxon attack them and kill her parents and friend's Tristan found her before they could and brought her back to are base a few weak she join us after the attack on the star destroyer that was holding Sabine weapon she made before leaving bo katan was made the leader of mandalor I was look for Scarlet to talk about her I found her on a crate Scarlet can I talk to you i said uh yeah what up she said not even looking at me I turn to see what she was staring at and it was Sabine friend Ezra Bridger the Jedi I look at her and she was staring at him and with love look on her face you like the Jedi Bridger do you Scarlet I said yes I do he strong,fast,good with saber,and he cute and handsome I wonder she said wonder what Scarlet I said how is he in bed she said well licking her lips miss wren I like to clam him as my mate she ask me I agree but wait for right time to clam him okay I said okay I wait for the right time to clam him okay I said okay I will wait for the right time to clam him she said has she keep staring at him until he left with Sabine.
(Five years later)
(Ezra pov)
I woke up in a white room I look to see a girl standing over me and she smile at me well your wake love she said where I'm i and why did you say love i ask her your on my ship and the name is Scarlet dawn of clan wren she said okay but why I'm here on your ship Scarlet I ask her well Sabine call us and told what you did so Ursa made a plan for me she said what plan I said the plan is to me to find you and clam you when I do she said then she kiss me I was surprise when she did this I try to push her off me but she grab my arms and pin them above has set on my lap I notice that she had no armor on I want to stop but I stared to like I kiss her back she let my arms go and I put them on her big ass and I squeezes them she moan into the kiss then I began to take off my clothes too.

(Scarlett pov)
I was having the best time of my life Ezra Bridger the boy I have a crush on is now making love to me and we both In joying it. I was under him has he thrusting into me it feels so good mmmmmm yeess yeesss Ezra fuck me harder and faster please ohhh ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh ezra hmmmm aahhh aahhh aahhh ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh Ezra fuck me and pound me as fast you can go mmmmmmm yeesss ssaabbiinne you feel warm and tight Scarlet hmmmm aahhh aahhh aahhh ooohhh ooohhh because you are in me babe mmmmmm yeess yeesss I flip over and started to ride me ohhh ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh Ezra fuck me harder and faster please ohhh ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh yes daddy mmmmmm yeess yeesss Ezra I'm going to cum! Scarlet I'm going to cum inside you! SCARLET !EZRA! We both yelled each other name has we both cum together I cum on his cock and Ezra cum inside me he felt so warm in me and were are now together forever now.

(Ezra pov)
That...was...fun Ezra Scarlet said has she trying to catching her breathe I know it was fun but I feel like we rush thing fast I said nope that we mandalorian do we find a mate then we have sex before we take the vows after we say the vows were married forever she said okay so what now I ask her let go again we mandalorian can go until we can't continue Ezra she said with a smile then we where at it again and after 15 times we both felt tired then we fell to sleep with each other arms and it feels right.

(Third person pov)
Scarlet and Ezra return to the wren house and Ursa plan work so she told Ezra her plan to him and he was surprise that she did all that to find him then Ursa make them both take the vows and there are both happy to be married. The next day Ursa call the ghost crew and they see Ezra they run to him and hug him then they meet his wife there were happy to see Ezra happy with his wife Scarlet.

There you are ezrab2324 it done now so be happy or it gone so he request this so the next one is roboknight prime and Ezra team up so be ready for that with that being said this spartan leader sign off and see you next time and my friends to all are one.