breaking my habits

(Ezra pov)
I was on lothal following a squad of storm troopers and they were bring people to there prison that was hidden from the rebellion and Sato give us time to look for the prison but the people there will be die by the time we found it so I snuck out and use my teleport I made on my ship and use it to get to lothal and they stop at a broken building now it time I said has jump off the building and land on the captain and stab him and i turn to cut down the rest of them the last one call for back up but i cut him in half  I free the prisoner's and i use one of Sabine present and plant it on the door and blow it open and free the prisoner's and blow up the prison the people thanks me get going and hide somewhere they won't find you I said has i jump up and the building and ran from the city. I got where I hid my teleport at and turn it back on and i was in my ship okay no one doesn't know I have been gone I said has i cover it back up and left but i enter my conman room and the crew was here with a mad face what are you doing in my ship I said we know about what you have Ezra hera said the teleport you have build and never told us why Kanan said because it belong to me and what every i make I my and it my choice to tell you with I want to i said back to the crew.

(Roboknight prime pov)
I was head for Ezra to get him to train and i reach the door but i heard yelling so I listen Ezra we are a team you need to tell us you can't be hiding everything behind are back' s hera said it was my choice and i do the hell I want because it was my life and i too the hell I want to do with it Ezra said Bridger with you keeping hiding thing's behind the rebellion then i will order the crew to take your weapons and you won't be going on missions or you will be kick out of the rebellion do I make myself clear Sato said that was it I walk in the room and they look at me Ezra can do what he want it his choice and he doesn't need you to tell him every time he make something I said I turn to see Ezra was gone I look back at the crew and Sato with you every do something to him then I'm coming for you Sato and you will die by me I said has i left to find Ezra and talk to him.

(Ezra pov)
I walk to a rock away from the base and sat there and look at the moon I sigh they can't trust me with my secret I mean it wasn't for them i be on lothal and i never show my power to them I said has i pull out my mother turtle zord and look at it then I began to sing to let my feeling out.

[Breaking my habits: linkin park]

[Ezra]
Memories consume like opening the wound.I'm picking me apart again

You all assume I'm safe here in my room unless I try to start again...

I don't want to be the one the battles always choose 'cause inside I realize that I'm the one confused

I don't know what's worth fighting for or why I have to scream

I don't know why I instigate and stay what I don't mean

I don't know how i got this way I know it's not alright

So I'm breaking my habit,I'm breaking the habit tonight.

Clutching my cure I tightly lock the door I try to catch my breathe again

I hurt much more than anytime before I had no options left again...

I don't want to be the one the battles always choose 'cause inside I realize that I'm the one confused

I don't know what's worth fighting for or why I have to scream

I don't know why I instigate and say what I don't mean

I don't know how i got this away I'll never be alright

So I'm breaking my habit,I'm breaking the habit tonight

I'll paint it on the walls 'cause I'm the one at fault I'll never fight again and this is how it ends

I don't know what's worth fighting for or why I have to scream.

But now i have some charity to show you what I mean.

I don't know how i got this way I'll never be alright

So I'm breaking my habit,I'm breaking the habit,I'm breaking the habits tonight.

I finish the song and i felt better I pull out my mother turtle zord and look at it mom dad I miss you guys everyday I wish you were here with me and roboknight I can tell that he miss you mom and he will be happy to see you again I said to the zord.

(Roboknight prime pov)
I found Ezra by a rock and i heard him sing it reminds me of Mira at the temple he is just like his mother sing to let his feeling free I said Ezra you okay I ask him yeah but the crew is just that they may use are power to there problems I mean they never have problem until I show them and you came along and they sent is on every mission to use are power's I feel like there just using us roboknight what I think Ezra ask me with the rebellion is using us then we will leave the rebellion and head for a planet only I know and we will stay there until you are done with your training Ezra and unlock every power ranger clan power's and show that we still alive and ready for a fight I said yeah maybe you are right but what with they found out what with they found out what we do Ezra said let hope they never found out then I said has we look at the moon.

(Sabine pov)
I follow roboknight so I can tell Ezra that I'm sorry but i heard them they know that Sato was using them and they will leave us defenses I had to tell the others and Sato so I ran back to the ghost to tell them what I heard.

Ezra and roboknight have been use by the rebellion and Sabine heard them and went to tell the rest will Ezra and roboknight found out that they were use and how will reacted. With that being said this spartan leader sign off and see you next time my friends.