True love part 3

(Ezra pov)
I was getting ready to go home i clean the place up and lock the my restaurant i walk to my car when I see that girl that give me her Number oh hi i said hi listen i want to know with you want to go to a movie with me Ezra she ask me i began to think who can watch my daughter then the crew will be staying with me and with do this then i can trust them sure but let me go home and get change okay I told her okay I meet you there then she said then she left i hope in my car a d drove home. I got there and I was met with a beautiful person DADDY you home now my daughter said has ran to me and give me a big hug hey princess I miss you too I said then then the crew came Ezra you home zeb said yes and I need your help i said with what Hera said princess how you up to your room and I be in there to talk to you okay I said to my daughter okay daddy she said then she climb up the stairs and I heard her door slam okay what you need help with Ezra Kanan said I need you to watch her well i go on my date i said wait you have date with someone else Sabine said yes I do and I need someone to watch angel for me and with do this for me then I can trust you I said okay we will to earn your trust Hera said okay I go to tell her I said I open her door to she her talking to her bear I gave her okay teddy daddy weird friends are staying with us and i don't like them even that purple man his legs are weird and he smell too she said I laugh and smile at her what she said about zeb hey sweetie I said to her hi daddy she said listen my friends are going to watch you well i go out with a friend okay I said is it a girl daddy she ask me i smile yes a girl and with you behave i buy you a puppy okay I said okay daddy I behave she said okay i have to get ready now I love you I said I love you too daddy she said i left her room to take a shower and get ready. I was ready for my date before i left Hera stop me Ezra before you go she said what is it Hera I ask her she stop and tie my bow for me there you look nice Ezra she said thanks Hera and here is a list for you guys take care of her for me will you i said don't worry we will now get going she said i smile and left the house and had for the theaters. She was there hey i said hey there you are ready she said yes come on I said.

(Sabine pov)
It has been 5 hours sense Ezra left and I can't believe it Ezra was on date with some girl and not me i felt jealous and angry too i was in the house with his daughter well the crew was outside to hide the ghost hey why are you and my daddy fighting she ask me well something happen to him and he left us i said what happen to daddy and you people she said YOU PEOPLE that made me so mad then i snap at her WE WERE HIS FAMILY AND HE LOVE US AND WE LOVE HIM BUT WHEN HE MEET YOU HE LOVE YOU AND HE JUST LEFT US LIKE HE WASN'T WITH US HE LOVE YOU MORE THEN ME AND WHY WOULD HE LOVE SOMEONE WHO WAS A MISTAKE AND HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU HE DON'T LIKE YOU AND NEVER WILL YOU ARE A STUPID GIRL i yelled at her SABINE i heard someone say my name and I turn to see Hera with a mad face I look to see Ezra daughter scared and she has tears in her eyes angel I'm sorry I try to say but she ran to her room and slam the door i look back at Hera Sabine what you say to her she ask me i just told her the true i said she told young for that with Ezra finds out he make us leave Hera said I know so I'm going to say sorry to her I said then his car pull up to the house oh no i said.

(Ezra pov)
I had fun with you Ezra maybe we should do it  she said yes we so but i never got your name I said it Liz Ezra bye she said see you Liz i said to her I enter my house and I heard crying so I follow it and it came from angel room i open her door to see her crying in her bed princess why are crying i ask her that rainbow girl yell at me and she said that you don't love me no more she said rainbow girl i said then it hit me Sabine she going to pay sweetie i do love and I never will stop your my daughter and without you i can't be happy you my baby and you will ever will be don't let anyone say that okay I said okay daddy she said now go to sleep and tomorrow we go get your puppy for being a good girl i said she nod her head and close her eye's and went to sleep i close her door and now Sabine your dead SABINE WREN i yell her name Ezra let me explain she said NO YOU AND THE CREW JUST MADE A MISTAKE YOU CAN YELL AT ME BUT YOU NEVER YELL AT MY DAUGHTER NOW ALL OF YOU LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK i yell at them Ezra please NOW GET OUT NOW YOU FUCKS i said they look at me sad they left my house and head for the ghost Sabine I said she look at me i walk to her then SMACK i slap her in her face that's was for my daughter i will never forgive you i said she started to cry then she in the ghost the ship left i sigh and went back inside i lock the door's and window and went to my room they just earn my trust now that lost forever they are dead to me and even you Sabine I said then I went to sleep.

The ghost crew lose there trust and Ezra will never forgive them. Will the crew ask to forgive them again or will Ezra not forgive them with that being said this spartan leader sign off and see you next time my friends.