Crash land sex

(Sabine pov)
Me and ezra were in the phantom 2 and we were on our back from the mission hera give us both we had to go get a droid with Intel to bail organa we were in hyperspace and ezra was in the back putting mode's on his rifle bail organa give him well I pilot the ship ezra did you tell hera were on our way back i ask him yes sabine i told her okay he said to me i look back at him to see him adding his last mode to his rifle ezra what wrong i ask him nothing it just it my parent's anniversary today and we always spend it together the only family i love ezra said i look down i know ezra have feeling's for me and i did too when we first meet when i land on those crates he took and he look back i saw his eye's and hair there were beautiful ezra but i was cut off when the ship start to shake then we came out of hyperspace and we see is a planet sabine pull up ezra said i can't i said i scan the ship we lose fuel and power to the engines we going to crash has the phantom head into the planet and we see lot of tree and we were coming into fast to land then i felt ezra pick me up and sit me on the floor and shield me with his back and using the force ezra what are you doing i ask him saving you i won't lose another person i love he said then the phantom hit the ground and glass,branches and part of the ship broke off and ezra and me close our eye's and everything went dark.

I open my eye's and look around to see i'm it in the ship but the ship wasn't lucky then I look around and I don't see ezra anywhere Ezra I said has I got up EZRA I yelled then I walk outside and I see ezra body on the ground. I ran to him ezra wake up please I said has he sit up and he shake is head Sabine he said yes it me are you okay I ask him I think so you he ask me I'm fine I could say for the phantom I said has I look back at him and I see a small metal part in his shoulder ezra your shoulder I said he look at his shoulder hmm ezra said has he grab the piece and pull it out of him and throw it on the ground.

He look at me what he said didn't that hurt I ask him no but right now we need to find anything we can use to survive and repair the phantom too ezra said then we split up to as what we can use to repair the phantom and use with we are going to survive too. I found most of the parts of the phantom and ezra found something to eat these fruit and berry are good to eat so is the water too he said how do you know ezra I ask him this planet I heard about it there no people,building,or empire nothing ezra said what is the planet name I ask him genesis a planet that is hidden no one has every found it until we did Sabine ezra said there is a legend genesis had the power to heal anyone and keep the person from every ageing at a current age ezra said come on let go see how bad the phantom is ezra I said has we walk to the phantom crash site.

(Ezra pov)
Me and Sabine were checking out the phantom to see how bad it is well who is it I ask her bad engine are gone,fuel tank is busted and navigate system are fried we won't be going anywhere ezra Sabine said well at least we are on a beautiful planet I said has I look at sunsite it getting dark we should make a shelter for the night Sabine said we start to grab branches and leaves to make a shelter for the night.
Sabine was putting the rest of the leaves and branches well I make a fire for us how the fire going ezra she ask me I got it i said has a small fire start and I blow on it to make a bigger and put it with the big sticks I found too Sabine sat by me and we just look at the fire the hole time then she broke the silence ezra can I tell you something sabine ask me sure what is it Sabine I ask her then she grab me and kiss me my eye's widen then I close them and kiss her back we broke apart I love you ezra every since I jump on those crate's you took Sabine said I love you when you took off your helmet I said with a smile on my face.

It was late and me and Sabine went into the shelter to go to sleep night ezra Sabine said to me night Sabine I told her I close my eyes and began to think with we found genesis and we can't leave it maybe me and Sabine can live here with no fighting or killing maybe I can tell her in the morning then I began to sleep.

(Midnight)

(Sabine pov)
I woke up in the middle of the night and I see ezra sleeping on his back he look so cute when he sleep I felt my panties wet and ezra was sleeping maybe with I just take a peek I whisper has I unbuckle his pants and pull down his pants and underwear down and I saw his dick is was big an long I lick my lip's I grab it and I move a hand down into my panties I didn't know what came over me but I lick the tip of his dick and I put my mouth over it and began to suck on his dick well I finger myself his dick is so good in my mouth i keep sucking on his dick faster then I heard ezra move and he open his eye's and look at me Sabine what are you doing he ask me but I put a hand over his mouth sshhh i take care of you i said has i kept sucking on his cock he moan softly. I took his cock in my mouth more and i see him sit up and take his clothes off and i took my armor and body suit then my bra and panties off too them i kiss him and he kiss me i don't know he was a good kisser now he will be  my lover today i let my self to ezra and i ready for ezra to take me and make me his and i make ezra mine forever.

(Ezra pov)
I was on top of sabine kissing her neck her hands were on my back i move to her breast and suck on her boob and nipple too oh ezra yes sabine moan i kept sucking on her nipple and lick around it then i move down to her pussy and lick her pussy then i began to suck on it yes ezra eat my pussy sabine i said i lick and suck on her pussy then i stop she slip me over and sabine grab my cock and push in her then she lower down on it she made a face i broke her now i must make her mine  she move her hips forward and back slowly i grab her hips and thrust into her she moan louder yes ezra go faster please she said so i thrust into her faster and harder her breast were bouncing i grab them and squeeze them wells she ride me faster i moan louder and louder Sabine was speeding up fast she lead down and kiss me grabbing my hand's and pinning them above me well she kiss me I kept thrusting into her pussy then we broke the kiss I felt I reach my limit so did Sabine ezra..i'm cumming Sabine said me too I'm going to cum I said then I exploded inside her and she cum on my dick. Sabine fell forward on my chest breathing fast

(Sabine pov)
I was on top of ezra we were both catching out breathe that was awesome ezra said yes it was I said then we kiss each other and got under the blankets good night Sabine ezra said good night love I said has we both fell asleep with our arm's around  each other and I dream of ezra all night.

Hope you guy's like this chapter and this was request by josh900 go check it out his book.

Spartanleader out