Master Xandred death/Final battle

(In the nether world on Master Xandred ship)

(No one pov)
Master Xandred was looking at his sword and growling very loud OCTOROO Master Xandred yell Octoroo walk in yes master Xandred Octoroo ask THE TIME AS COME FOR ME TO LEAVE THE NETHER WORLD AND FINISH OFF THOSE RANGERS FOR GOOD Master Xandred said but master with you leave the nether world again you dry out again Octoroo said THAT WHY I WANT YOU TO GO TO THE HUMAN WORLD AND THROW THIS IN THE WATER Master Xandred said as he hand Octoroo Dayu Harmonium ONCE YOU TOSS THIS IN THE SEA THE SADNESS INSIDE IT WILL SET ME FREE ONCE AND FOR ALL Master Xandred said as he laugh.

(Sabine pov)
I woke up in a room I was staying in I sit up in the bed and rub my eye I look around to see I was in Ezra room it been a month since he and his family save us from the monster and we learn that more rangers were still alive so Ezra give us a tour through the temple and he told us that a different me came to this time line and he got a new zords from her it be cool with I can be a ranger. I got up from the bed and put my clothes on I walk to the kitchen to see Ezra mom was making breakfast hey Miss.Bridger I ask hood morning Sabine and please call me Mira Mira said okay sorry I said as I sit down at the table It fine Sabine so how you sleep Mira ask I slept good thanks for asking I said as she put a plate in front of me your welcome Mira ask as she walk back to the stove hey do you know where Ezra is at?I ask her yes his father is taking him to his final test Mira said test?what test?I ask oh right it the final test for every ranger to become a Master it like the trials of a Jedi but this is only one test and it very hard Mira ask how hard i ask you see in order for Ezra to become a Ranger Master he as to Fight all three master including his father Mira ask who are the master's i ask the legendary master of the Order of the claw Pai Zhuq Master Finn,Pai Zhuq master Phant and his dad Pai Zhuq Master swoop Mira ask so with he win them he is a master i ask yes ezra will be a master but the choice is the master's and Spartanleader Mira said as we began to eat our breakfast.

(Ezra pov)
I was standing in a ring on one side well my dad,phant,and Finn are on the other side Spartanleader walk to the side and sit in his chair my mom sit next to him and Sara sit on his right side. I look to my left to see Kanan,Hera,Zeb,Chopper,Sabine and Roboknight Ezra Bridger today is your final test,the final test to become a Ranger master Spartanleader said you will have fight the Master of the order of the claw with you can beat them you will be a Master but with you can't then you won't be a master do you accept the challenge Spartanleader ask yes i accept the challenges I said then step forward Spartanleader said we step forward and we bow to each other then we got into our fighting stance Master Finn got into his stance

 I look to my left to see Kanan,Hera,Zeb,Chopper,Sabine and Roboknight Ezra Bridger today is your final test,the final test to become a Ranger master Spartanleader said you will have fight the Master of the order of the claw with you can beat them...

Master Phant got into his stance too