What I've done

(Ezra pov)
I was in my room laying on my bed on my ship thinking about what happen on a mission Sabine got hurt on the mission and she and the team blame me for what happen to her so I pack my thing's on the ghost and move in my ship now. I got up from my bed and walk outside to see a few rebels pilot's talking and I see three female pilot's looking at me and they we're smiling at me I walk to the place where me and Sabine will go to talk. I was walking by the ghost and I see zeb sitting on a crate cleaning his rifle hey where think you are going ezra zeb ask me but I kept walking away with my head down and I didn't say anything to zeb but it not like he care for me. I reach the spot and I sit down on a rock looking at the sunset I sigh and look down I guess they don't care about me I said has I look at the sunset with tears in my eyes and began to wipe my tears away and force on the sunset. I began to think was i useless to them is that why kanan didn't want to teach to be a Jedi when i first meet them or was i just the same street rat that they meet maybe i shouldn't have join them their life's would have been better i said has i just look at the sunset and thinking about with i should leave and never come back i hope princess leia can still have me has her body guard i still have her invite to join her i said to myself.

(Sabine pov)
I was in the common room with my arm wrap in a bandage and in a holder to help me to heal hera was on her chair reading a book she like,kanan was cleaning his light saber and i didn't see ezra anywhere in fact i haven't see him since we came back from the mission i began to worry about him then chopper came in carrying a tray he and hera was making dinner for us but it was ezra turn hey guess have you seen ezra i ask them no i never kanan said i haven't hera said then zeb walk in guy's i think ezra is still upset he said we all look down it was a accident i said yeah it was a accident we didn't need to be mad at him hera said then i got up where you going sabine kanan ask me i going to find him and i might know where he at i said then they got up and follow me. We walk into the forest to were me and ezra hang out and do what every we talk,tell stories,train,or just sit and watch the sunset together then we see with standing and looking down and he was holding his guitar in his hand then he start to play his guitar so we got behind the tree and listen to him playing his guitar and start to sing too.

[Linkin park:what I've done]

[Ezra]
In this farewell There's no blood There's no alibi 'Cause I've drawn regret From the truth of a thousand lies

so let mercy come and wash away What I've done

I'll face myself to cross out what I've become!Erase myself and let go of what I've down!!!

Put to rest While you thought of me,While i clean this slate with the hand's of uncertainly, so let mercy and wash away What I've done

I'll face myself to cross out what I've become!Erase myself and let go of what I've done!!!

*music play*

For what I've done

I start again and whatever pain may come Today this end I'm forgiving what I've done!!!

I face myself to cross out what I've become! Erase myself and let go of what I've done!!!

*music play*

What I've done

forgiving me what I've done

Ezra was done singing and i look at the team so see zeb looking down,kanan is making a fist and hera was crying and so was i maybe we were to hard on ezra and he think we don't love him now it time to make sure he know we love him and I love him ezra I said has I walk out of the tree's and he turn to see us hiding.

(Ezra pov)
I see the team behind and they heard me sing now they look at me sad what do you want I ask them we want to say sorry for yelling at you and making you sad kanan said right after what you guy's yell at me i be staying in my ship until i feel like it coming back i said has head back to my ship but sabine cut me off Ezra listen were sorry and i'm sorry okay i was just made for getting hurt but i didn't mean to take it on you we didn't mean it please ezra forgive Sabine said has I look at the crew and I smile I can't be mad at you guy's forever I said has Sabine hug tightly and I hug her back then the team walk to us and hug us both. Even with we are different people but are a familyand we have each other back no matter what.

This chapter didn't take me so long to make I started yesterday and finish today. So with that being said this spartan leader sign off and see you next time my friends.

Spartanleader out