true love part 2

(Ezra pov)
I woke early because i have work so i got a towel and my work close and head for the shower i place my things on the sink and jump in the shower has did I began to think back what happen on the mission.
Flashback
It was a simple mission we go in to get the supplies and any Intel from a empire supplies base I was in charge of the supplies well the others got the Intel i reach the supplies but i heard beeping i left one of the boxes up and there was a bomb I drop the boxes and ran out I got to the hanger then the hole base explosives and i has sent flying i hit the ground hard they got me to the ghost and we left with noting the crew even Hera was mad at me they call me a mistake,a failer,a nobody when we the base Sato and the hole rebellion yell at me and throwing stuff at me then Sato yell and punch me even the crew did too then they voted for me to leave and never come back or they kill me so i pack everything I head even the baby girl i found and raise we left the rebellion the family I began to think of,my girlfriend who was willing to help me raise the baby and rebellion i join betrayed me and for now on me and my daughter will never forgive them for what they did to me and they are dead with they come find me.
I exit hyperspace to a planet called earth i land and hid my ship i got a apartment until i get a house there was his opening at a bakery so i went there and I got hired there and the people there like my cooking even my boss so the people gave me a big tips and my boss double my pay with the money I have i buy a house there the woods i got everything i needed to help me and my daughter. A few years later my five years old girl is in daycare and i had my own restaurant and people will come and give it a try then they come everyday this was my life i have now and I like i just hope the rebellion or the crew come to ruin my life i have now.
(Flashback end)
I got out of the shower and got my clothes on i walk to my daughter room and she was still sleeping wake sweetly time to get up now i said has shake her morning daddy she said i smile and I pick her up and carry her to the kitchen and began to make breakfast for us then everyone enter the kitchen morning Ezra they said i said noting to them they sat down on the high chair here sweetie for favorite i said has i place the plate with eggs,bacon,hashbrown and a chocolate muffin,with apple juice thanks you daddy she said then she eat i began to make more for the crew and me here i said has i place the plate in front of them and i started to eat mine wow Ezra this is really good hera said yes Ezra where you learn to cook Sabine ask me i like to cook with my mom when i was alone i practice my cooking to make a few credits i told them well you cook for us how come you never Kanan said i was when we got off the mission but i never got the chance to because these people beat me and kick me out of there club i said to them they put there heads down look i need to go i said where you off too zeb said i have to go to work and angel has daycare i said come on sweaty i said she got up and grab her jacket and we left the house.

(Hera pov)
I look down and i sigh Hera what wrong Rex ask me we we're Ezra new family and what we did to him was the means thing I did and feel like an idiot i said yeah we are here to make come back home and he give four weeks to prove to him that were sorry for what happen to him Kanan said okay i just hope we don't blow it i said

(Ezra pov)
I drop off angel at daycare and i open my restaurant and me and my worker started are day i has delivered a table food okay here are your plates i said to a group of girls wow so you are the cook here one of them said yes the cook and the owner here I said wow that have to be hard to cook and run this place she said well i do what I can to make my customs happy I said then i left there table to clean another one one of them walk up to me hey Ezra right she said yes it it what can i do for you I ask her well are you doing anything later she ask me no i don't why I ask her well i just wondering that you might want to go to a movie with me she ask me well i mean i have to find one to watch my daughter i  found her i said well with you do here my number and give me a call okay she said okay i will i said then she smile and walk away i began to clean up the tables for the another for the customs that was coming to eat so i began to head back to the kitchen.

(Sabine pov)
I was walk around in Ezra house and I walk to his room and i walk to his bed and i open his dresser and in it was a picture of him and his daughter i felt bad that I didn't help him raise her i would have been a good mom to her and now I won't get to then i kick something under his bed i grab what under what was under it and it was a box i open it and it was his light saber,his blaster, his com and a picture that he toke before he was kick out of the rebellion i felt bad for what happen to him and after he left i felt bad for the things i said to him and the bruise i give him then i put the box back and left his room.

Here was true love part 2 can Ezra forgiven the ghost crew and will he got him home this spartan leader sign off and see you next time my friends