"You look so beautiful." he said.

I blushed and jumped into the water. The water was surprisingly warm for a natural spring. I wiped the dripping water from my face and watched as Harry's head pops up from the water, his curls falling to his face, he wipes his eyes and we start splashing each other. I loose and start to swim towards the water fall, hoping its as very magical as books describe them to be.

When the water drops hit me it felt amazing, almost like living again. I felt Harry's arms wrap around my waist and I turn to see him smiling cheekily. I couldn't shake the feeling that all I wanted to do was crawl into his arms and stay warm.

"So why here?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Just thought you'd love to go in the water, without it falling from the sky and getting your clothes wet." he smirked.

I laughed, obvious that I'm used to the rain, but could use a little sparkle sometimes. I go under and swim near the cavern, the fall being really deep I could see small fish at the bottom, it wasn't as dark as it first seemed, more like a green calm color. The fishes seemed to be in a school, I went up for air reaching the rocks. I got up and sat on the cavern looking back at the fall. It all looked so beautiful, especially since the trees made it seem like it was our own paradise.

"Love there's fishes!" Harry said coming up from his dive.

"I saw! I didn't think there was any!" I felt a gust of wind and my skin prickled, my goose bumps rising. I fell back into the water, the warmth immediately making me feel comfortable again, when I saw Harry at the very bottom trying to touch some fish. The entire school ran away from him. He looked up with a sad face. I reached the top and took in some air, laughing and choking as I inhaled some water.

Harry's head popped up. "Love its not that funny!"

"Yes it was! Oh my lungs hurt!" I laughed. He splashed me some water, I gave him my "game on" face and jumped on him. He sank a bit, me holding him down through a school of fish. I smiled, watching his grin come out, I noticed I wasn't holding him down anymore, more like our bodies were floating.

Harry was the first to move, swimming up to my lips as we joined in a kiss. Afraid I might loose my breath I didn't part from his lips, feeling more softer underwater than in air. His lips stopped and I opened my eyes to see a blurry Harry, but what surprised me was the orange spots around him. I closed them three times until my eyes were used to the water and I noticed they're were fish around us! The school of fish finally accepted Harry and he was smiling, still staring at me. I couldn't believe it! Could they really like being around people or was this just going to last a split second?

Harry made a funny face, that cracked me up and I swam up, the movement of my hands scaring the fish, and as I reach the top I take a huge breath of air. I look back and I don't see Harry this time. I twirl in a circle and still don't find him.

"Harry?" I ask.

I feel something touch my foot, I started to rise from the water, my unbalance throwing me off as I fall into the water. I close my eyes as I flip underwater and struggle to come back up. I get my head above the water and catch Harry chuckling.

"You scared me!" I said, splashing him more in the face.

"It was priceless love!" he said, going under when I splashed harder.

It was starting to get chilly so we decided to head back to the car, as we made our way back he had towels in the duffle bag so we could warm up a bit. The car was parked in the road, so we set our blanket under a willow tree with another blanket for warmth. We laid them out in a plain patch of grass underneath the tree. He sprayed his arm out for me and I nestled in with our towels and blanket over us. The sky was beautiful from our points of view.

"Thank you Harry." I said.

"For what love?"

"For everything you have done for me. You have lightened up my life."

"You have too." he said, he inched his lips near mine.

"I know your leaving in a few days..."

He stopped, looking at me in the eyes, cupping my face with his left hand. "I don't even want to think about that now."

"I know Harry... but are we going to keep this going? Us? We're going to be so far away, its not like it's an easy trip."

"Love, I don't want us to part. I don't want us to end. I need you in my life. I will find a way for you to come back with us, you just have to give me sometime. I'll find a way to bring us back together." he kissed me.

I felt the electricity run up and down my spine, almost immediately my skin became warm then cold, then warm again, getting hotter from the core out. I wrapped my arm around his torso, wanting for Harry to be more closer, even though our skin was touching, I wanted more. I wanted more?

He pulled away kissing my left eyebrow when I made him look back at me. "What's wrong love?"

"Harry... I think I love you."

Silence, almost dead if it weren't for the crickets. His eyes never left mine, I was too afraid to look away, afraid I might miss something. Did he not love me back? Did he love me back? Was I saying this too soon? Is he not ready for those strong words?

"Alaine," he hugged me close to his body. "I love you too."

I felt my eye shed a tear, he loved me. He finally loved me. He tilted my head back to kiss me, this time, my body felt like it hit drought season, and Harry was the rain that it needed. He pulled away when I licked his lip, but I stopped him.

"Love we should ge-"

"No, we shouldn't..." I said, my eyes telling him more than my mouth did. I love you Harry, I know it's you.

He didn't respond, he already knew what I meant. He kissed me, crushing his lips into mine, molding them together almost as if air wasn't the most important thing he needed. What he needed was more of me. He wanted more. He let his tongue sweep my lip, I felt hesitation but I returned it by biting his top lip gently. He no longer hesitated, letting his hands roam my torso, the feeling of his fingers leaving goose bumps where they had traced a line. I decided to curl my hand on his hair, clutching at it. Loving the way his curls felt between my fingers. My other hand just barely touching his torso.

He let out a quiet gasp, but I could here the pleasure in it. He took my hand and held it, his fingers between mine. He made his way down to my neck, giving me small kisses that made my entire body tingle. The heat became unbearable but I loved it.

I knew Harry was the one to bring me out of the drought of sadness I had held inside of me. I knew it, when I felt love as he continued to kiss my body. The sky turning off its light to give us some privacy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Two chapters as promised. sorry it was late, school registration today . two hours in line! ugh, but now i could write freely ♥ hope you guys enjoyed it, tried to make it as beautiful as i could but if its "graphic" my bad. lets just be happy for the new love birds, yeah? THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT & READING! I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE VOTES & READS! comment, fan, vote, i would appreciate everything! :D