Epilogue

Don't Worry Too: FF > Years Later

A lot has went down with the Brown family.
Alexis and Chris had their winter white themed ceremony. It was gorgeous. There were crystal lights hanging, a chandelier with nothing but pure crystals and the decorations were nice. Chris was out of a lot of money.

Raniyah was the flower girl, the twins were with the parents, and Mick was the maid of honor of course and Trey was Chris's best man. Red, Ty and August still were up there though.

Alexis's dress was very flamboyant. It was white, of course, it fit her snug like she wanted. Her make up was nice, as always. And, for the first time (not really), Chris cried. Alexis looked so beautiful, her makeup was more flawless than it had ever been and he had the jitters, he was really taking this step.

The twins are now 4 years old, Raniyah is 10 and their new son, Micah, whom was born 2 years ago is almost 3 coming a few months and he's now walking.

They moved to a new house that was bigger for all four of their children and Chris even upgraded Alexis's car.

Alexis perused her dream in public relations, she's a head coordinator so she's making a great salary. Chris has his own tattoo shop, and Trey helps him around there from time to time with booking and things of such. The business is booming over there.

There haven't been any issues on Chris's end as far as him messing around with other people, although temptation has called him a few times but he has more self control and he thinks about how he'd damage his family by stepping out.

Alexis rarely has to fight temptation being she's so head over heels for Chris and doesn't want to damage anything in their "perfect" life, quotations around perfect because nothing and no one is relatively perfect. They still have their arguments, fussing at each other but by the end of the night they're fine.

Trey hasn't stepped out either, Mick and him are just always getting into physical fights but that's because of their temper being just alike, nothing too graphic.

In fact, Mick and Trey are actually engaged and have two kids, as you all would know.

Mick and Chris are still frenemies, some days they're cool but most days they're calling each other everything from "bat", to "Curious George", which is by the way Chris's favorite name for Mick, or just plain old "ugly".

August is fine after he recovered from the shot. Him and his girlfriend are still going strong, and Tyga and Red have kept their distance. Not because of nothing funny or any beef, simply because they weren't ever really close to Trey and Chris to begin with, they had their select person. They all link up from time to time but not often.

There hasn't been any run ins with old time people coming into their lives, ruining things or kidnapping, and Marcus nor Michael have popped back up being they're finally dead!
-
On to where things aren't so good, Chris did go to jail 2 years ago.

He was in for at least 7 months before his connect helped him get released sooner, opposed to the 39 years the judge dropped on him for first degree murder of the guy from one of his many murders he committed. Also, with the counts of possessing weapons and drugs.

Flashback of when it happened:

Alexis was asleep after being out all morning after dropping Raniyah off at school. The twins were asleep in the bed with Alexis, and Chris was sitting at the foot of the bed counting out the drugs he had secured a few days ago.

He didn't know that the police and detectives were still investigating a murder he had been a suspect of from a while ago, no more than a year old. They had all they needed, and from fabricated stories they heard around from people that knew who Chris was, and according to his rap sheet, they were told and he was considered dangerous and they'd need more than officers to break into his home and capture him. They definitely had more than officers.