What Is There To Explain

September

So, it's been a while so let me get y'all updated with life.

Today our babies make the big 6 months! Now that their features had developed more, I see who they actually look like. They're identical twins, obviously. Amiyah has my eyebrows which are clearly not as thick as Chris's and my eyes but has Chris's little nose and his lips. Same for Jeremiah but his eyebrows seem to be a lot thicker and all he has is my eyes. Safe to say Amiyah looks more like me since she has my eyebrows, haha.

Let's not forget— I have mild freckles on my nose and Chris has them overall on his face so they indeed do have freckles.

Raniyah has taken well to the twins though. She likes playing with them and she's always checking on them when ever she feels like it. It's cute though.

Any who, next month is Raniyah's 7th birthday and she goes back to school next week as well. So much is going on... tuning into reality.

"Stop" I said, taking what ever Jeremiah had in his hand.

They're crawling and sitting up now so they get into some of everything.

Chris is gone right now, he's at the trap house according to him. I feel like I can handle them now that they're not newborns so it was fine with me.

Mick was over here though, with Jr who was 1. His birthday was two months ago and Mick threw him a huge birthday bash. It was real nice.

Oh yeah— tuning back out of reality, Mick also took Trey back which was also very well obvious, not only because they never broke up but also because you and I both knew she wasn't going to leave him for something that "mild" in her words.

On to my sex life, since the twins had been born Chris and I only had sex a good two times and that was 2 months ago. Not because we hadn't wanted to but because they're usually interrupting. If one doesn't wake up, the other does and then sometimes I'm just really tired from the hard work I put in throughout the day. I've also started back working.

We'll get our time though.

"So, when should we go on this trip?" Mick said while I had Amiyah in front of me, feeding her some of her baby food as Jeremiah crawled around on the blanket.

"I don't know. In a few more days Raniyah will be starting back with school, then the twins will be a handful for my mom I just don't know." I shrugged

"We'll figure it out." She replied and I wiped Amiyah's mouth and let her crawl on the floor with Jeremiah.

Raniyah was upstairs with one of her friends from school. That little girl has been here for a good week and she goes home later on tonight.

Mick and I just made conversation while sitting here watching the babies. Nothing much for now.

                                 9 PM

"Just in time for dinner" I said to Chris who had just walked in. He's been coming in late but I'm guessing he's had a lot of runs lately.

"What's cookin'?" He asked, coming into the kitchen, sweaty.

"Pot roast and potatoes with corn on the cob." I told him while making plates.

"Mmm" He said

"Hey lil head." He said to Raniyah and kissed her cheek. Then he went to Jeremiah and picked him up and threw him up in the air and caught him & gave him a few kisses. He put him back inside his high chair and picked up Amiyah and did the same thing. He's crazy about them both, and I love it.