The "Talk"

Comment throughout for next update💋

I kept the door locked all night, so yes, that means Chris had to sleep on the couch. They each tried calling me, knocking, texting me.. I just didn't wanna be bothered.

I didn't mean to shut everyone out but my feelings were hurt and that's usually how I go about it.

I just woke up and was about to go downstairs to see if my mom was down there, I couldn't wait to let her have it. I opened the door, quickly brushed my teeth and went down the stairs and headed straight to the guest room. When I opened the door, the bed was made up and the room was cleaned and she was gone, as well as Rita.

I turned around and Chris was right behind me.

"Where is she?" I asked

"She left this morning." He said to me.

I stared at him for a second, "Who does her bougie ass she think she is to come here and get drunk in my house and to tell me that? Who is she to judge me and tell me that I shouldn't have gotten pregnant when she got pregnant at a young age with me? Why do I have to be a disgrace to her and her uptight ass family because I don't wait 4 years to have sex and to get pregnant like they claim they do!" I semi yelled. As I talked, I poked Chris in his chest with my index finger.

"How does she feel that way and she was rooting for me to get pregnant by you? She was ready for it more than I was! What makes her think this is okay? Then she leaves and doesn't say a word like she didn't just say what she said last night! Like she didn't just crush my heart. I just don't understand" I said and finally broke down crying.

"I know baby, I know." Chris said and held me close.

"Shh." He said and rubbed my hair.

We walked to the couch and sat there. I laid my head on his shoulder and he continued rubbing my hair.

"I'm sorry you had to sleep on the couch." I finally spoke up.

"Naw, I knew when you slammed the door wasn't no getting in so I prepared myself to sleep on the couch. It's cool though."

"Look who up." Trey said coming from the guest room that was upstairs.

I turned and looked at him and laid my head back on Chris. Mick came downstairs shortly after Trey did and sat on the couch.

"You okay, boo?" She asked

"I'm fine." I shrugged

"It is what it is. Clearly that's how she felt all along but it's certainly fine." I said

Chris

Me knowing Alexis, it's not fine. It hurt her feelings more than anything in the world, especially coming from her mama.

I was shocked my damn self though, like Alexis said, she was the main muhfucka rooting for this shit. She was happier than Alexis was to be truthful. She couldn't have fooled me.

I feel bad for my baby though, cause I can tell it really hurt her feelings. Ain't shit we can't overcome though, but I knew I ain't like her mama for a reason.

Alexis

"Mommy! Can we paint?" Raniyah said coming to me with the little girl from last night. I don't know her damn name.

"You guys have to eat first and then you can play in the paint in the back yard." I said. That paint shit is messy.

"Sweetie what's your name?" I asked the little girl.

"Leighton." She softly spoke.

"Okay, Leighton are you hungry?" I asked her.

She nodded her head. I got up off of the couch and went in the kitchen and made the girls something quick to eat because I know they were in a rush to play.