What'd He Do

This book is coming to an end soon but it's taking so long lol.
________
"Are you sure you are?" Mick said while we walked around Target.

"Don't you think I'd know? Seeing I've been pregnant two times, second time with twins." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, you are." She mumbled

"If you're so unhappy about it, get an abortion" she followed

"I'm not unhappy about it, and if I was I don't believe in abortions— especially since it's with someone I want to be with. It's just I feel like I was just pregnant yesterday, it's happening again so fast. I can't be mad though, because that's what unprotected sex does and if I don't watch him put the condom on, he won't."

He really meant no pull out.

"At least you'll have four lovely children to watch after y'all when y'all get old. Raniyah will be older than all of them, too. I know she's going to be the best since she was your very first and she's so great and respectful now. Now, Chris's offsprings, they may be a little cooky and might give you hell." Mick said

I smiled just off of the thought of the twins acting a fool and my unborn acting a fool right along with them.

"Believe me, Chris will get 'em in check. His ass yells and cusses for a living, he'll get 'em." I said

"How far along are you?" I asked Mick

"5 months. It's been the longest 5 months too." She said and rolled her eyes

"Oh yeah— we're checking the gender in about two weeks when my next check up is."
She added

"Can't wait." I smiled

I can't wait to know the gender of mine either.

Chris

"You always drive reckless when I'm in the car." Trey complained while buckling his seat belt.

"Well there's something wrong within that sentence there, and it's the last part, "when you're in the car." Either you walk or take yo own damn car." I said while making a left turn.

He huffed and shifted in his seat,"Where we goin' anyway?"

I rolled my eyes, "Maybe you should stop smokin', the weed eating up yo cells and shit. We went over this about two times, we about to hit up the main spot after we do a few of these runs."

"For?"

"We about to meet up with August, what else?" I asked

"Aw yeah. Ion think he in on it though." Trey said

"And it just been a coincidence that he been actin' shady, right?" I sarcastically said

He didn't reply and I chose not to speak on it anymore. I know I'm not delusional, if he ain't in on some shady shit, he doing something he has no business doing.

I dropped off to my last few customers of the night then headed to our trap house. Sometimes Red, August and Ty be hanging there when they ain't makin' no deliveries. But, I know August is the only one that should be meeting us there right now, I told him I had a new package.